* [tpm2] IDevID and IAK provisioing
@ 2022-09-03  9:47 rabipaikaray
From: rabipaikaray @ 2022-09-03  9:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: tpm2

I am new to TPM.
Want to implement a IDevID and IAK in to system according TCG spec TPM2.0 Keys For Device Identity and Attestation.
I am following the Section 6.2 OEM installation of IAK and IDevID not able to understand fully the procedures steps 1 to 11 mentioned the spec. Does anyone here has done any exercise earlier for this? Could you help me here a pointer to any codes or docs to create one.

Thanks in advance

only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-09-03  9:47 UTC | newest]