* [Buildroot] How to register to attend the buildroot annual meeting ?
@ 2022-09-09 22:21 Sen Hastings
From: Sen Hastings @ 2022-09-09 22:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: buildroot; +Cc: Thomas Petazzoni

Hello,

I am interested in attending the buildroot annual meeting, but I am a
bit confused as to how I am supposed to register.

The embedded linux wiki links to the hackerspace:
https://elinux.org/Buildroot:DeveloperDaysELCE2022

and the tog hackerspace links back to the embedded linux wiki:
https://www.tog.ie/2022/08/buildroot-developers-meeting/

The language on the hackerspace website mentions registering on the
embedded linux wiki, but the embedded linux wiki only states the the
event is free after registration and doesn't offer any other info.

Is there like an email I need to send somewhere, or an eventbrite or
something?

Sincerely,
Sen H.

* Re: [Buildroot] How to register to attend the buildroot annual meeting ?
@ 2022-09-10 16:14 ` Yann E. MORIN
From: Yann E. MORIN @ 2022-09-10 16:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sen Hastings; +Cc: Thomas Petazzoni, buildroot

Sen, All,

On 2022-09-09 17:21 -0500, Sen Hastings spake thusly:
> I am interested in attending the buildroot annual meeting, but I am a
> bit confused as to how I am supposed to register.

Registration is now closed, unfortunately. Even as the event is free to
join, we still need to know in advance how many will be joining, so that
we can organise the event, which means registration closes about 10 days
before the event. This might not have been properly advertised, though,
and we shall try and do better next time.

Regards,
Yann E. MORIN.

| +33 561 099 427 `------------.-------:  X  AGAINST      |  \e/  There is no  |