* First quarter procurement order/enquiry
@ 2023-03-13 17:29 ASDA Stores Limited
From: ASDA Stores Limited @ 2023-03-13 17:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: stable

Dear stable
I'm a procurement manager  with ASDA Group (the owners of ASDA
Stores) and your company product has caught our interest.
Therefore, we request you send
list and prices of your hot selling items (products) for our
evaluation/pick.

Soon as we receive your reply, we shall send you our company
profile and buying proposal. You can also check our website below
for detailed info of our purchase area and trading capacity.

Your immediate response E-mail:  sales@asda-c.com   shall be
appreciated.

Best Wishes

Ms Stelle Montgomery
Purchasing Dept.
ASDA Stores Limited
Tel:  +44 7418367220
WhatsApp: + 44-7502985874
Website: www.asda.com

* First quarter procurement order/enquiry
@ 2023-03-13 17:30 ASDA Stores Limited

From: ASDA Stores Limited @ 2023-03-13 17:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ath10k

Dear ath10k