* Rubber Molded
@ 2023-03-16  8:40 Zbynek Spacek
From: Zbynek Spacek @ 2023-03-16  8:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-omap

Good morning,

we can offer unbeatable conditions for the supply of various silicone compounds and rubbers, liquid silicone rubber (LSR).

In our assortment you will also find cross-linking agents, stabilizers, dyes and individual silicone mixtures that we will develop for your needs.

Do you want to know what we can offer you?

Best regards
Zbynek Spacek

* Rubber Molded
@ 2023-03-20  9:15 Zbynek Spacek