* Add v9fs#fixes/next branch to linux-next pending-fixes
@ 2023-03-27  1:06 Eric Van Hensbergen
From: Eric Van Hensbergen @ 2023-03-27  1:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sfr; +Cc: v9fs-developer, linux-next

Could we get the fixes/next branch of my v9fs tree
(https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/ericvh/v9fs.git/log/?h=fixes/next)
added to linux-next pending-fixes branch?  Intent is to use that for
pending fixes that are reviewed, tested, and signed-off but intend to
send to Linus before the next merge window.  I'll continue to use
ericvh/for-next for features that are intended for the next merge
window.

Thanks,

   - eric

[-- Attachment #2: signature.asc --]

* Re: Add v9fs#fixes/next branch to linux-next pending-fixes
@ 2023-03-27  1:48 ` Stephen Rothwell
From: Stephen Rothwell @ 2023-03-27  1:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Eric Van Hensbergen; +Cc: v9fs-developer, linux-next