* Investment Consultation
@ 2023-08-21  8:57 David Brennan
From: David Brennan @ 2023-08-21  8:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: git

Attn:
I'm an Investment Consultant in the United Kingdom, I specialize
in searching for potential investments opportunities for high
net-worth clients worldwide.
Should this be of interest to you, please do not hesitate to
email me for further information.
Kind regards,
David Brennan
eMail:davbrennanb@gmail.com

* Investment Consultation
@ 2023-08-21 14:50 David Brennan

From: David Brennan @ 2023-08-21 14:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ceph-devel

@ 2023-08-21 14:44 David Brennan
From: David Brennan @ 2023-08-21 14:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-wireless

@ 2023-08-21 14:40 David Brennan

From: David Brennan @ 2023-08-21 14:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: stable

@ 2023-08-21 14:37 David Brennan

From: David Brennan @ 2023-08-21 14:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: devicetree

@ 2023-08-21 14:36 David Brennan
From: David Brennan @ 2023-08-21 14:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: git

@ 2023-08-21 14:33 David Brennan
From: David Brennan @ 2023-08-21 14:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kvm

Attn:
I'm an Investment Consultant in the United Kingdom, I specialize
in searching for potential investments opportunities for high
net-worth clients worldwide.
Should this be of interest to you, please do not hesitate to
email me for further information.
Kind regards,
David Brennan
eMail:davbrennanb@gmail.com