* Quotation Request Advanta Sourcing company
@ 2023-09-04  1:32 Sales Team
From: Sales Team @ 2023-09-04  1:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-api

Hi

This is Mariangel Fernandez.

First of all, we would like to introduce you to our company The
Advanta Sourcing company is one of America’s leading  brand
owners and marketers.

We have customers in many countries and territories under well
recognized brands.

We would like to place a trial order as soon as possible for our
client request

Please treat it as urgent.

Mariangel Fernandez

Advanta Sourcing company

Gerente de ventas | Latin America

Region 2951 Marion Dr. Suite 121 Las Vegas, NV 89115 USA

www. advantasourcing .com

only message in thread, other threads:[~2023-09-04  1:43 UTC | newest]