* Re:blower manufacture from eva
@ 2024-01-25 18:11 eva
From: eva @ 2024-01-25 18:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Manager

Dear Mr Manager
As the Chinese New Year approaches, we're excited to share exclusive offers with our valued customers. Don't miss out on the festivities – place your order now to ensure timely delivery and celebrate the Year of the dragon with our premium products.If you have any new order plans please send us earlier so that we can arrange a production plan for shipment in timeThanks for your cooperation so much.Best RegardsEva

Dongguan Jingshi Technology Co., Ltd

Email:eva@shengshime.com

Whatup & Mobile:(86)13688960229 T&F: (86) 769-33310865

add:12th,xinxing road 1,zhouxi county, dongguan city,

guangdongprovince,China系

* Re:blower manufacture from eva
@ 2024-01-01 16:30 eva
From: eva @ 2024-01-01 16:30 UTC (permalink / raw)