* New Version Control System to be used for some software development projects
@ 2011-01-27  7:46 APARNA SHARAN
From: APARNA SHARAN @ 2011-01-27  7:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: git

Hi,

We are looking for 1 day training program on GIT, the open source distributed version control system used to manage small to large projects with speed and efficiency. Our company is based in Noida.

Kindly let us know if someone has an expertise in this area and can do the training for us.

Regards

Aparna Sharan
Asst. Manager - HR
SEL-India
Noida
Mb: +91-9910019281

* Re: New Version Control System to be used for some software development projects
@ 2011-01-29 22:55 ` David Aguilar
From: David Aguilar @ 2011-01-29 22:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: APARNA SHARAN; +Cc: git

On Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 07:46:12AM +0000, APARNA SHARAN wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We are looking for 1 day training program on GIT, the open source distributed version control system used to manage small to large projects with speed and efficiency. Our company is based in Noida.
>
> Kindly let us know if someone has an expertise in this area and can do the training for us.
>
> Regards
>
> Aparna Sharan
> Asst. Manager - HR
> SEL-India
> Noida
> Mb: +91-9910019281

Hello Aparna,

github offers professional git training.

https://github.com/training

I'm not affiliated with github but have recommended them at my
workplace with great results.

Cheers,
--
		David

* Re: New Version Control System to be used for some software development projects
@ 2011-01-30 19:42   ` Enrico Weigelt
From: Enrico Weigelt @ 2011-01-30 19:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: git

* David Aguilar <davvid@gmail.com> wrote:

<snip>

For newcomers I'd suggest reading the paper

    "git for computer scientists"

It explains the underlying concepts very well.

cu

 phone:  +49 36207 519931  email: weigelt@metux.de
 mobile: +49 151 27565287  icq:   210169427         skype: nekrad666