* HELLO MY BELOVED ONE
       [not found]             ` <455660609.118787.1404299094026.JavaMail.root@ninhbinh.gov.vn>
@ 2014-07-02 11:05               ` FROM MRS. MARIA BONGI
From: FROM MRS. MARIA BONGI @ 2014-07-02 11:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

 Attention Dear,See attached file and get back to me

[-- Attachment #2: MARIA BONGI NTULI-s.doc --]
[-- Type: application/msword, Size: 31232 bytes --]

* Hello My Beloved One
@ 2018-12-17 12:53 Aisha Gaddafi
From: Aisha Gaddafi @ 2018-12-17 12:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

Assalamu alaikum,
I came across your e-mail contact prior a private search while in need
of a
trusted person. My name is Mrs. Aisha Gaddafi, a single Mother and a
Widow
with three Children. I am the only biological Daughter of late Libyan
President (Late Colonel Muammar Gaddafi)I have a business Proposal for
you
worth $5.8Million dollars and I need mutual respect, trust, honesty,
transparency, adequate support and assistance, Hope to hear from you
for
more details.
Warmest regards
Mrs Aisha Gaddafi

* Hello My Beloved One
@ 2018-12-03 15:24 Aisha Gaddafi
From: Aisha Gaddafi @ 2018-12-03 15:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2018-11-30 16:52 Aisha Gaddafi
From: Aisha Gaddafi @ 2018-11-30 16:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2018-11-21 12:44 Aisha Gaddafi
From: Aisha Gaddafi @ 2018-11-21 12:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

Assalamu alaikum,
I came across your e-mail contact prior a private search while in need
of a
trusted person. My name is Mrs. Aisha Gaddafi, a single Mother and a
Widow
with three Children. I am the only biological Daughter of late Libyan
President (Late Colonel Muammar Gaddafi)I have a business Proposal for
you
worth $5.8Million dollars and I need mutual respect, trust, honesty,
transparency, adequate support and assistance, Hope to hear from you
for
more details.
 regards
Mrs Aisha Gaddafi