From: jean pierre <jeawestepie@go.com>
To: jeawestepie@go.com
Subject: Western Union Money Transfer
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 11:52:18 -0700 (PDT)	[thread overview]

Dear Sir,

Greetings from Lome Togo. I am Jean Claude-Pierre and
I work with the Western Union Fast International Money
Transfer office in Lome Togo as a payment officer.

There is this 1.5 million dollars which was abandoned
by a refugee boy from the Bundubura refugee camp in
Ghana. At the point of collection he was apprehended
by security forces and the money was claimed by the
management of western union were I work.

I am contacting you in view of the fact that, the
money now lies in a suspense account in our office
unclaimed. From a very reliable source it was learnt
that the boy has been sentensed to a prison term due
to an undisclosed offence and no way to trace any
relative of his.

Now that he is in prison, I've claimed to my manager
that the boy has a partner and in this regard i and my
collegues have hatched a method where by you will be
used as the owner to claim the funds. What you've to
do now, is to send me some names(trusted by you) with
valid identity card, which will be presented as
recipient to the funds and I send you the control
numbers of each sending since it a law that one cannot
send or receive more than 10,000 dollars at a
particular sending which means it will take more names
and more days of sending all to you.

It is better if the names are up to 20, so it will
only take just about one week to finish sending it to
you.You can understand from this arrangement that it
really require you to prove yourself as trust worthy,
reliable and will not betray me.  For your cooperation,
 i am willingto share you 50% while i get the balance 50%.

Thanks for your anticipated cooperation and I look
forward to your prompt response.

Please, Reply to my private email address: jeaclaudepierre@netscape.net

God Bless,

Regards,