From: "Western Union Transfer Dept" <viol3678@gmail.com>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Western Union Money Transfer
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 17:44:21 +0200	[thread overview]

I was advised to send your first payment of US$6000 to you as
instructed by Mr. David Cameron Contact Mr.Darron
Gibson:sirdarrongibbson@gncn.net with your name and Number.
Regards,
Mr.Darron Gibson.
Tel: +44 702 403 4679

From: "Western Union Transfer Dept" <viol3678-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 17:44:21 +0200	[thread overview]

I was advised to send your first payment of US$6000 to you as
instructed by Mr. David Cameron Contact Mr.Darron
Gibson:sirdarrongibbson-H0g9O15uRW4@public.gmane.org with your name and Number.
Regards,
Mr.Darron Gibson.
Tel: +44 702 403 4679