* [U-Boot] GitLab: make pipeline status public
@ 2019-08-07 19:26 Heinrich Schuchardt
From: Heinrich Schuchardt @ 2019-08-07 19:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hello Harald,

Tom suggested you could help on this issue.

I suggest that the pipeline status should be public on all custodian
gits, e.g. page
https://gitlab.denx.de/u-boot/custodians/u-boot-efi/pipelines.

I set the flag "Public pipelines" in the CI settings but this seems not
be sufficient. I still get a 404 error code if I am not logged on.

Best regards

Heinrich

* [U-Boot] GitLab: make pipeline status public
@ 2019-08-08  1:46 ` Bin Meng
From: Bin Meng @ 2019-08-08  1:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

On Thu, Aug 8, 2019 at 3:27 AM Heinrich Schuchardt <xypron.glpk@gmx.de> wrote:

> Hello Harald,
>
> Tom suggested you could help on this issue.
>
> I suggest that the pipeline status should be public on all custodian
> gits, e.g. page
> https://gitlab.denx.de/u-boot/custodians/u-boot-efi/pipelines.
>
> I set the flag "Public pipelines" in the CI settings but this seems not
> be sufficient. I still get a 404 error code if I am not logged on.

Even if I am logged on, I still get 404 on the u-boot-efi pipelines
page. I suspect the page is only visible to the repo maintainers.

Regards,
Bin

* [U-Boot] GitLab: make pipeline status public
@ 2019-08-08 11:21 ` Harald Seiler
From: Harald Seiler @ 2019-08-08 11:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hi Heinrich,

On Wed, 2019-08-07 at 21:26 +0200, Heinrich Schuchardt wrote:
> Hello Harald,
>
> Tom suggested you could help on this issue.
>
> I suggest that the pipeline status should be public on all custodian
> gits, e.g. page
> https://gitlab.denx.de/u-boot/custodians/u-boot-efi/pipelines.
>
> I set the flag "Public pipelines" in the CI settings but this seems
> not be sufficient. I still get a 404 error code if I am not logged on.

There is another setting you need to enable, IIRC: Under

	Settings -> General -> Visibility, Permissions -> Pipelines

, you need to change the dropdown from "Only Project Members"
to "Everyone With Access".

Can you check whether that works?

--
Harald

Phone: +49-8142-66989-62  Fax: +49-8142-66989-80   Email: hws at denx.de

* [U-Boot] GitLab: make pipeline status public
@ 2019-08-09  6:21   ` Heinrich Schuchardt
From: Heinrich Schuchardt @ 2019-08-09  6:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

On 8/8/19 1:21 PM, Harald Seiler wrote:
> Hi Heinrich,
>
> On Wed, 2019-08-07 at 21:26 +0200, Heinrich Schuchardt wrote:
>> Hello Harald,
>>
>> Tom suggested you could help on this issue.
>>
>> I suggest that the pipeline status should be public on all custodian
>> gits, e.g. page
>> https://gitlab.denx.de/u-boot/custodians/u-boot-efi/pipelines.
>>
>> I set the flag "Public pipelines" in the CI settings but this seems
>> not be sufficient. I still get a 404 error code if I am not logged on.
>
> There is another setting you need to enable, IIRC: Under
>
> 	Settings -> General -> Visibility, Permissions -> Pipelines
>
> , you need to change the dropdown from "Only Project Members"
> to "Everyone With Access".
>
> Can you check whether that works?

The page is visible now without logging in. Thanks.

Best regards

Heinrich

* [U-Boot] GitLab: make pipeline status public
@ 2019-08-09 10:20   ` Bin Meng
From: Bin Meng @ 2019-08-09 10:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hi Harald,

On Thu, Aug 8, 2019 at 7:21 PM Harald Seiler <hws@denx.de> wrote:

> Hi Heinrich,
>
> On Wed, 2019-08-07 at 21:26 +0200, Heinrich Schuchardt wrote:
> > Hello Harald,
> >
> > Tom suggested you could help on this issue.
> >
> > I suggest that the pipeline status should be public on all custodian
> > gits, e.g. page
> > https://gitlab.denx.de/u-boot/custodians/u-boot-efi/pipelines.
> >
> > I set the flag "Public pipelines" in the CI settings but this seems
> > not be sufficient. I still get a 404 error code if I am not logged on.
>
> There is another setting you need to enable, IIRC: Under
>
>         Settings -> General -> Visibility, Permissions -> Pipelines
>
> , you need to change the dropdown from "Only Project Members"
> to "Everyone With Access".
>
> Can you check whether that works?

The default setting for x86 repo has "Everyone With Access" for
"Pipelines", however it looks that I still cannot access:
https://gitlab.denx.de/u-boot/custodians/u-boot-x86/-/jobs/4613

when not logged on. Any ideas?

Regards,
Bin

* [U-Boot] GitLab: make pipeline status public
@ 2019-08-09 10:47     ` Heinrich Schuchardt
From: Heinrich Schuchardt @ 2019-08-09 10:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

On 8/9/19 12:20 PM, Bin Meng wrote:
> Hi Harald,
>
> On Thu, Aug 8, 2019 at 7:21 PM Harald Seiler <hws@denx.de> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Heinrich,
>>
>> On Wed, 2019-08-07 at 21:26 +0200, Heinrich Schuchardt wrote:
>>> Hello Harald,
>>>
>>> Tom suggested you could help on this issue.
>>>
>>> I suggest that the pipeline status should be public on all custodian
>>> gits, e.g. page
>>> https://gitlab.denx.de/u-boot/custodians/u-boot-efi/pipelines.
>>>
>>> I set the flag "Public pipelines" in the CI settings but this seems
>>> not be sufficient. I still get a 404 error code if I am not logged on.
>>
>> There is another setting you need to enable, IIRC: Under
>>
>>          Settings -> General -> Visibility, Permissions -> Pipelines
>>
>> , you need to change the dropdown from "Only Project Members"
>> to "Everyone With Access".
>>
>> Can you check whether that works?
>
> The default setting for x86 repo has "Everyone With Access" for
> "Pipelines", however it looks that I still cannot access:
> https://gitlab.denx.de/u-boot/custodians/u-boot-x86/-/jobs/4613
>
> when not logged on. Any ideas?

There are two settings needed:

Settings -> General -> Visibility, Permissions -> Pipelines
= "Everyone With Access"

Settings -> CI/CD -> General Pipelines -> Public pipelines
= true

Best regards

Heinrich