* Dear Friend,
       [not found] <2118364924.335373.1597175529292.ref@mail.yahoo.com>
@ 2020-08-11 19:52 ` Aisha Gadafi
From: Aisha Gadafi @ 2020-08-11 19:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

Greetings of the day from Mrs Aisha Gaddafi

Dear Friend,
Greetings and Nice Day.
Assalamu Alaikum
May i  use this medium to open a mutual communication with you seeking your acceptance towards investing in your country under your management as my partner, My name is Aisha  Gaddafi and presently living in Oman, i am a Widow and single Mother with three Children, the only biological Daughter of late Libyan President (Late Colonel Muammar Gaddafi) and presently i am under political asylum protection by the Omani Government.

I have funds worth "Twenty Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars" -$27.500.000.00 US Dollars which i want to entrust on you for investment project in your country.If you are willing to handle this project on my behalf, kindly reply urgent to enable me provide you more details to start the transfer process.
I shall appreciate your urgent response through my email address below:

aishagadafi609@gmail.com

Best Regards
Mrs Aisha Gaddafi

* Dear Friend,
@ 2020-08-21 20:59 Aisha Ghadafi
From: Aisha Ghadafi @ 2020-08-21 20:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-sh

Dear Friend,

I came across your e-mail contact prior a private search while in need
of your assistance. I am Aisha Al-Qaddafi, the only biological
Daughter of Former President of Libya Col. Muammar Al-Qaddafi. Am a
single Mother and a Widow with three Children
.
I have investment funds worth Twenty Seven Million Five Hundred
Thousand United State Dollar ($27.500.000.00 ) and i need a trusted
investment Manager/Partner because of my current refugee status,
however, I am interested in you for investment project assistance in
your country, may be from there, we can build business relationship in
the nearest future.

I am willing to negotiate investment/business profit sharing ratio
with you base on the future investment earning profits.

If you are willing to handle this project on my behalf kindly reply
urgent to enable me provide you more information about the investment
funds. PLEASE REPLY ME THROUGH THIS EMAIL  aishaalqaddafi83@gmail.com

Your Urgent Reply Will Be Appreciated
Best Regards
Mrs Aisha Al-Qaddafi

* Dear Friend,
@ 2020-02-03 11:27 Aisha Gaddafi
From: Aisha Gaddafi @ 2020-02-03 11:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: keyrings

Dear Friend,

I came across your e-mail contact prior a private search while in need of
your assistance. My name is Aisha  Gaddafi a single Mother and a Widow with
three Children. I am the only biological Daughter of late Libyan President
(Late Colonel Muammar Gaddafi).

I have investment funds worth Twenty Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand
United State Dollar ($27.500.000.00 ) and i need a trusted investment
Manager/Partner because of my current refugee status, however, I am
interested in you for investment project assistance in your country, may be
from there, we can build business relationship in the nearest future.

I am willing to negotiate investment/business profit sharing ratio with you
base on the future investment earning profits.

If you are willing to handle this project on my behalf kindly reply urgent
to enable me provide you more information about the investment funds.

Your Urgent Reply Will Be Appreciated.

Best Regards
Mrs Aisha Gaddafi
(gaddafia504@gmail.com)

* Dear Friend,
@ 2019-12-24  8:17 ` Mr.bello Mouse
From: Mr.bello Mouse @ 2019-12-24  8:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sparclinux

--
Dear Friend,

I have a business proposal in the tune of $10.2 Million USD for you
to handle with me. I have opportunity to transfer this abandon fund to
your bank account in your country which belongs to our client.

I am inviting you in this transaction where this money can be shared
between us at ratio of 60/40% and help the needy around us don't be
afraid of anything I am with you I will instruct you what you will do
to maintain this fund.Please kindly contact me with your information's
if you are interested in this transaction for more details.

Your Name:.................
Your Bank Name:............
Your Account Number:.......
Your Telephone Number:.....
Your Country And Address:..
Your Age And Sex:..........
Thanks

Mr.bello mouse

* Dear Friend,
@ 2019-12-24  8:17 ` Mr.bello Mouse
From: Mr.bello Mouse @ 2019-12-24  8:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sparclinux

--

@ 2019-10-29  6:54 Mr.R.C
From: Mr.R.C @ 2019-10-29  6:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-sh

Dear Friend,

I am Vice Chairman of Hang Seng Bank, I have Important Matter to Discuss with you concerning my late client, Died without a NEXT OF KIN. Send me your private email for full details information. email me at (infocarfer@aim.com)
Mail:
Regards

* Dear Friend,
@ 2019-10-29  6:54 ` Mr.R.C
From: Mr.R.C @ 2019-10-29  6:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sparclinux

@ 2019-10-29  6:52 ` Mr.R.C

From: Mr.R.C @ 2019-10-29  6:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2019-10-29  6:51 Mr.R.C
From: Mr.R.C @ 2019-10-29  6:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2019-06-13  0:34 Mrs Alice Johnson
From: Mrs Alice Johnson @ 2019-06-13  0:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernel-janitors

--
Dear Friend,

I am Mrs Alice Johnson.am sending you this brief letter to solicit your
partnership to transfer $18.5 million US Dollars.I shall send you more
information and procedures when I receive positive response from you.
please send me a message in my Email box (mrsalicejohnson4@gmail.com)
as i wait to hear from you.

Best regard
Mrs Alice Johnson

* Dear Friend,
@ 2019-03-22 22:58 mrs clara david
From: mrs clara david @ 2019-03-22 22:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Friend,

I am Mrs Clara David. am sending you this brief letter to solicit your
partnership to transfer $18.5 million US Dollars.I shall send you more
information and procedures when I receive positive response from you.
please send me a message in my Email box (mrsclaradavd@gmail.com)
as i wait to hear from you.

Best regard
Mrs Clara David.

* Dear Friend,
@ 2019-03-21 16:23 Mrs Alice Johnson
From: Mrs Alice Johnson @ 2019-03-21 16:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Friend,

I am Mrs Alice Johnson.am sending you this brief letter to solicit your
partnership to transfer $23.5 million US Dollars.I shall send you more
information and procedures when I receive positive response from you.
please send me a message in my Email box (mrsalicejohnson4@gmail.com)
as i wait to hear from you.

Best regard
Mrs Alice Johnson

* Dear Friend,
@ 2018-11-14 17:01 Mr. Antonis Liakos
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Mr. Antonis Liakos @ 2018-11-14 17:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sparclinux

Dear Friend, I am Mr Antonis Liakos, the Auditor General, Bank of Greece{BKG} . In the course of my auditing, I discovered a floating fund in an account, which was opened in 1999 belonging to a dead foreigner who died in 2002. Every effort made to track any member of his family or next of kin has since failed; hence I got in contact with you to stand as his next of kin since you bear the same last name with him. He died leaving no heir or a will, I will explain my intention to you only if you are interested.

Best Regards,
Mr. Antonis Liakos

* Dear friend,
       [not found] <1469909898.229654.1518531846263.ref@mail.yahoo.com>
@ 2018-02-13 14:24 ` Mrs Aletta Dobson
From: Mrs Aletta Dobson @ 2018-02-13 14:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear friend,
Greetings to you and your family.

I am Mrs. Aletta  Dobson a widow is and I am 55 years old, suffering from pancreatic cancer, I do not think so much more. The doctors and if it is the will of God that I will die, then so Shall it be.

Nevertheless, I am willing to donate the sum of $ 1,600,000 million. I am hoping for the poor people and I hope you have the kind of heart and the ability to help others.

I wait to see your response.

My regards,
Mrs. Aletta  Dobson

* Dear Friend,
@ 2018-01-16  8:45 Mrs. Aisha Gaddafi
From: Mrs. Aisha Gaddafi @ 2018-01-16  8:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Friend,

I came across your e-mail contact prior a private search while in need
of your assistance. My name is Aisha  Gaddafi a single Mother and a
Widow with three Children. I am the only biological Daughter of late
Libyan President (Late Colonel Muammar Gaddafi).

I have an investment funds worth Twenty Seven Million Five Hundred
Thousand United State Dollar ($27.500.000.00 ) and i need an
investment Manager/Partner and because of the asylum status i will
authorize you the ownership of the funds, however, I am interested in
you for investment project assistance in your country, may be from
there, we can build a business relationship in the near future.

I am willing to negotiate investment/business profit sharing ratio
with you base on the future investment earning profits. If you are
willing to handle this project kindly reply urgent to enable me
provide you more information about the investment funds. Your Urgent
Reply Will Be Appreciated Please Reply me in my box.
(mrs.aishagaddaf@gmail.com)

Best Regards
Mrs Aisha Gaddafi

* Dear friend,
@ 2017-08-02 10:06 Uba Jesuobo
From: Uba Jesuobo @ 2017-08-02 10:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear friend,
I'm sorry but happy to inform you about my success in getting those  funds under the cooperation of a new partner from Vietnam though i  tried my best to involve you in the business but God decided the whole  situations. Presently I'm in Vietnam for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.

Meanwhile,i didn't forget your past efforts  and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it  failed us some how.

Now contact my secretary in Burkina faso her name is Ms.Lilian sambi  on her e-mail address  mslilian.sambi@yahoo.com  ask her to send you the total of $1,000,000.00 which i kept for your compensation for all the past  efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.

I appreciated  your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched  with my secretary Lilian sambi and instruct her where to send the amount  to you.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we  can share the joy after all the sufferings then. in the moment, I’m very busy here because of the investment projects  which I and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I  had forwarded instruction to the secretary on your behalf to receive  that money, so feel free to get in touch with Ms.Lilian sambi. she  will send the amount to you without any delay.
Regards,
Uba Jesuobo

* Dear friend,
@ 2017-07-12 21:50 Smith Awala
From: Smith Awala @ 2017-07-12 21:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi friend

I am a banker in IDB BANK. I want to transfer an abandoned sum of USD15.
6Million to your Bank account. 40/percent will be your share. No risk involved
but keeps it as secret. Contact me for more details. Please reply me through my
alternative email id only (mrsmithawli01@gmail.com) for confidential reasons.

Best Regards,
Mr.Smith Awali.

* Dear Friend,
       [not found] <709129027.1302246.1489657830219.ref@mail.yahoo.com>
@ 2017-03-16  9:50 ` Mr.Ghazi Ahmed
From: Mr.Ghazi Ahmed @ 2017-03-16  9:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

I have a business proposal in the tune of $10.2m USD for you to handle with me. I have opportunity to transfer this abandon fund to your bank account in your country which belongs to our client.

I am inviting you in this transaction where this money can be shared between us at ratio of 60/40% and help the needy around us don’t be afraid of anything I am with you I will instruct you what you will do to maintain this fund.

Please kindly contact me with your information's if you are interested in this tranasction for more details.

1. Your Full Name.....................
2. Your Address......................
3. Your Country of Origin.............
4. What do you do for living ...............
5. Your Age..........................
6. Gender.........................
7. Your ID card copy and telephone number for easy communication...............

Mr.Ghazi Ahmed

* Dear Friend,
       [not found] <516389774.1338337.1489657557204.ref@mail.yahoo.com>
@ 2017-03-16  9:45 ` Mr.Ghazi Ahmed
From: Mr.Ghazi Ahmed @ 2017-03-16  9:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2016-07-15 10:40 mario dunne
From: mario dunne @ 2016-07-15 10:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: mariodunne0

Dear Friend,

Greetings to you i sent you a letter a month ago, but I'm not sure if
you got it, I have not heard from you, and this is the reason why i
repeat this again.

* Dear Friend,
@ 2016-07-04 14:33 ` Mr.Hoffmann
From: Mr.Hoffmann @ 2016-07-04 14:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

However, It's Just my urgent need For foreign partner that made me to
contact you for this transaction.I am currently holding the post Of
manager foreign affairs the bank where I work (Bank of
Africa,Ouagadougou. Burkina Faso.

I got your contact when i was searching for an overseas partner to
assist me through banker's seminar held recently in UK I have the
opportunity of transferring the left over funds ($10.5million)
abandoned in an account for years.

Hence, i am inviting you for a business deal where this money can
betransfer to a foreign account shared between us in the ratio of 50%
for me,40% for you and 10% for any income expenses that will come
during the transfer, if you agree to my business proposal. Further
details of the transfer will be forwarded to you as soon as I receive
your return mail.

(1)your Full name ................,
(2)your country ..................,
(3)your Telephone ................,
(4)your Occupation ...............,
(5)your Status ...................,
(6)your Age ......................,
(7)your photo ....................,
Best regards
Mr.Hoffmann.

* Dear Friend,
@ 2016-07-04 14:33 ` Mr.Hoffmann
From: Mr.Hoffmann @ 2016-07-04 14:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2015-12-20 15:29 Dr. David White
From: Dr. David White @ 2015-12-20 15:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Friend,

With due respect to your person and much sincerity of purpose . I have a business proposal which I will like to handle with you. $35 million USD is involves. But be rest assured that everything is legal and risk free as I have concluded all the arrangements and the legal papers that will back the transaction up. Kindly indicate your interest to enable me tell you more detail of the proposal.

Waiting for your urgent response.
Yours Faithfully,

From: Dr. David White @ 2015-12-20 15:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2015-12-20 15:15 Dr. David White
From: Dr. David White @ 2015-12-20 15:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2015-08-03  9:59 Dr.Jasl Ikhs
From: Dr.Jasl Ikhs @ 2015-08-03  9:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Friend,

How are you? I want to inquire from you ifyou can handle a transaction
for mutual benefits/life opportunity for you andme. I am Dr.Jaslin
Ikhsan. The Chief International Relation Foreign RemittanceUnit of my
bank here in Burkina Faso Ouagadougou Branch.

I Have an Opportunity to the Sum of Fifteen Million, Five Hundred
Thousand United States Dollars(US$15.500.000.00), to transfer into
your bank account over there in yourcountry. I will provide the full
details of this business transaction when oncewe known each other as
business with trust. I personally will contact youand you alone.
(dr.jaslinikhsan@ig.com.br)
The fund will be shared at the ratio of58% for me. 40% for you and 2%
will be set aside to cover any expenses and taxin your bank.

Please treat this business proposal withutmost confidentiality and
send me the following Information's if you areinterested.

Your Full Name:........
Your Address:...........
Your Age: ...............
Your Direct Phone Numbers:.........
Your Country:...............
Your Profession:...........
Your Sex: ....................

Thanks and best regards.
Dr.Jaslin Ikhsan .M.sc (ECONS)
HousePhone: 00226 740 33 629
(dr.jaslinikhsan@ig.com.br)

* Dear Friend,
@ 2015-06-26 22:06 Dominique Bongo
From: Dominique Bongo @ 2015-06-26 22:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Friend,

My name is Barrister Dominique Bongo., Personal attorney to my late
client Engineer stavreski Victor who died of heart attack in 2009. He
deposited $15,500,000.00 in a Bank here.
He died without any registered next of kin as he was long divorced and
had no child.

 The bank contacted me and said that they will confiscate his account and
money if i fail to present any of his relative. I contacted you because you
can perfectly handle this transaction and fit in as his next of kin, We
can work together to claim this money and share it 50/50.

 Kindly get back to me with your information as stated below for more
details

Full name:
Contact Address:
Mobile Phone Number:
your gmail or hotmail or yahoo

Kindly reply me through my email address for more details

Yours Sincerely,
Barrister Dominique Bongo.

* Dear Friend,
@ 2015-06-11  0:46 mr john Ali
From: mr john Ali @ 2015-06-11  0:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Friend,

Manager in my Department in Bank of Africa (B.O.A) Burkina Faso.

I bring forth a business proposal in the tune of Ten Million Five Hundred
Thousand United State Dollars Only.($10.500.000 USD) to be transferred to an
offshore account with your assistance as the next of kin to the Inheritance
funds. If you are capable of involving and partaking in this transaction, let
me know by replying me back so that I will send you the Details.

I don't want the money to go into our Government treasurer account as an
abGood-day, I know this proposal will meet you in good condition; I am account
andon fund. So this is the reason why I contacted you so that the Bank can
release the money to you as the next of kin to the deceased customer. Please I
will like you to keep this proposal as a top secret and delete it if you are
not interested.

Upon the receipt of your reply! I will give you the full details on how the
business will be executed and also note that you will have 40% of the above
mentioned sum if you agree to handle this business with me. I will give you
all the vital information about this transaction as soon as I receive your
reply, kindly fill your information bellow.

1. Name in full:_______
2. Address:_______
3. Nationality:_______
4. Age:_______
5. Sex:_______
6. Occupation:_______
7. Marital status:_______
8. Phone:_______
9. Fax:_______

Regards,
Mr.Ali john

* Dear friend,
@ 2015-04-23 14:10 Coffi Kelly
From: Coffi Kelly @ 2015-04-23 14:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear friend,

Please do accept my apologies as I do not wish to invade into your
privacy, I had written an earlier mail to you but without response. My
name is Coffi Kelly, I am a lawyer by profession based in Lome-Togo. I
need your urgent assistance for the claiming of the sum of US$9.2
Million belonging to my  (late client) , Which he deposited in a bank
in Togo. He was my client and a major contract supplier to oil firms
here in Togo.

I want you to stand as the next of kin for the fund because my late
client died in a motor accident with his immediate family without
leaving a will or anybody to be presented to the bank as the next of
kin of the fund.

Indicate your interest by Writing back directly to my Email:(
eaaquerb@gmail.com) for more details due to the mandate given to me by
the bank management. As you write include your phone number and email
address for more details clarification and the way forward to the
claim.

I wait your response soonest.

Best regards,

Coffi Kelly,
GOD BLESS

* Dear friend,
@ 2015-04-17 17:37 anthonypeters
From: anthonypeters @ 2015-04-17 17:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2014-09-22  8:48 r.pu3333
From: r.pu3333 @ 2014-09-22  8:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Friend,

Do not despair at my sudden contact, there is a business proposal that
I want to initiate with you, and i demand that you can handle this
proposal with a serious mind, as it requires utmost urgency and
attention. I am Robert Pullman, Senior Audit Officer under the City of
New York Office of the Comptroller, John C. liu, and as a matter of
fact i was asked to contact you to draw your attention to this
beneficial matter.

In other words, Am Contacting you in a benevolent spirit; utmost
confidence and trust to provide an account as solution to money
transfer of a huge amount of fund (amount undisclosed), all modalities
has been mapped out, it is legal and confidential.

Contact me for details via my private email;  pullman.rb@gmail.com

Best Regard,

Robert Pullman

* Dear Friend !!!
@ 2014-09-22  8:31 Robert Pullman
From: Robert Pullman @ 2014-09-22  8:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2014-08-26 11:25 Mrs.Noor Hidayah
From: Mrs.Noor Hidayah @ 2014-08-26 11:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Friend

I'm a Gold Merchant Malaysia woman based in Republic of
Burkina-Faso,My doctor have opened up to me that i have a short period
of time to live due to ovarian cancer disease, I want to hand over the
sum of ($750.000.00) in my bank account to you for the help of
orphanage homes/the needy once in your location to fulfill my wish on
earth.You will take only 50% of the money and share the rest to
orphanage homes/the needy once,

The bank is aware of my decision over the fund and awaiting for whom i
instructed to contact them, it will only cost you for change of
ownership fee according to the bank, reply urgently to enable me
forward you my data's now that i have access to internet because i
don't want the money to go to bank treasury when I'm gone.

Remain Bless
Mrs.Noor Hidayah

* DEAR FRIEND!
@ 2014-05-06 17:31 Mark Thompson
From: Mark Thompson @ 2014-05-06 17:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

From: Mr. Mark Thompson
Bank of Africa Burkina Faso.

Dear Friend,
I am the manager account/audit department (Annexe) Bank of African (BOA) in
Burkina faso. I would like you to indicate your interest to receive this
transfer of US$10.5 Million; as the beneficiary (next of kin) to our
late client
whom account is presently dormant and awaiting any claimer details
shall be send
to you with drafted application letter to apply.
Please reply to this email address:(markthompson@voila.fr)

1. Full name:.........
2. Current Address:.........
3. Telephone N°:...........
4. Occupation:.............
5. Copy of your identity...
6. Age:............
7. Country:........

Yours truly
Mr. Mark Thompson
Tel: 00226 75 49 66 04

* DEAR FRIEND!
@ 2014-04-30  1:53 Mark Thompson
From: Mark Thompson @ 2014-04-30  1:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

From: Mr. Mark Thompson
Bank of Africa Burkina Faso.

@ 2014-04-16 18:43 madam.feilxiara
From: madam.feilxiara @ 2014-04-16 18:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Friend

My Name is Madam.iara felix, I am a banker by profession. I hail from Ouagadougou,Burkina Faso, West Africa.My reason for contacting you is to transfer an abandoned $10,300.000 (Ten Million Three Hundred Thousand Dollars) to your account.

The owner of this fund died since 2003 with his Next Of Kin. I want to present you to the bank as the Next of Kin/beneficiary of this fund. Further details of the transaction shall be forwarded to you as soon as I receive your return mail indicating your interest. You can reply me with this email: madam.feilxiara7@gmail.com

Best regards,
Madam.iara felix

* Dear Friend,
@ 2014-03-20 13:32 ` madam.feilxiara
From: madam.feilxiara @ 2014-03-20 13:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Friend

My Name is Madam.iara felix, I am a banker by profession. I hail from Ouagadougou,Burkina Faso, West Africa.My reason for contacting you is to transfer an abandoned $10,300.000 (Ten Million Three Hundred Thousand Dollars) to your account.

The owner of this fund died since 2003 with his Next Of Kin. I want to present you to the bank as the Next of Kin/beneficiary of this fund. Further details of the transaction shall be forwarded to you as soon as I receive your return mail indicating your interest. You can reply me with this email: madam.feilxiara7-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org

From: madam.feilxiara @ 2014-03-20 13:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2014-03-14 11:19 madam.feilxiara
From: madam.feilxiara @ 2014-03-14 11:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Friend

My Name is Mrs.iara felix, I am a banker by profession. I hail from Ouagadougou,Burkina Faso, West Africa.My reason for contacting you is to transfer an abandoned $10,300.000 (Ten Million Three Hundred Thousand Dollars) to your account.

The owner of this fund died since 2003 with his Next Of Kin. I want to present you to the bank as the Next of Kin/beneficiary of this fund. Further details of the transaction shall be forwarded to you as soon as I receive your return mail indicating your interest. You can reply me with this email:madam.feilxiara7@gmail.com

Best regards,
Mrs.iara felix

* Dear Friend,
@ 2014-01-25 10:06 chika adams
From: chika adams @ 2014-01-25 10:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Friend,

[-- Attachment #2: Dear Friend,.docx --]
[-- Type: application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.document, Size: 10926 bytes --]

* Dear Friend,
@ 2013-12-06  9:04 mrs.iara felix
From: mrs.iara felix @ 2013-12-06  9:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Friend,

My Name is Mrs.iara felix, I am a banker by profession. I hail from Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso, West Africa. My reason for contacting you is to transfer an abandoned $10,300.000 (Ten Million Three Hundred Thousand Dollars) to your account.

The owner of this fund died since 2003 with his Next Of Kin. I want to present you to the bank as the Next of Kin/beneficiary of this fund.

Further details of the transaction shall be forwarded to you as soon as I receive your return mail indicating your interest. You can reply me with this email/mrs.iarafelix@gmail.com
Best regards,
Mrs.iara felix

* Dear Friend,
@ 2013-12-06  9:04 mrs.iara felix
From: mrs.iara felix @ 2013-12-06  9:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2013-10-25 16:44 mamuda diallo
From: mamuda diallo @ 2013-10-25 16:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Friend,

I am working with one of the prime bank here in Burkina Faso, can you help me repatriate
the sun of 14.3million dollars to your oversea account based on percentage.

(1) Can you handle this project?
(2) Can I give you this trust?
(3) What will be your commission?
I expect your urgent response if you can handle this project.
Best Regard's,

Please kindly reply to my alternative email address below(mamuda_diallo2010@voila.fr)
Mr.mamuda diallo.

* Dear Friend ,
@ 2012-10-13 13:40 info
From: info @ 2012-10-13 13:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

I am Sgt Jason H .Kane , A US Army serving in the 3rd Infantry Division in Iraq. Now in Afghanistan I want you to read this mail carefully and understand it.

In 2003, my men and I found over $900 million in Saddam Hussein's hideout in Baghdad, we sent some back to the Iraq government after counting it in a classified location, but we also kept some behind for ourselves. Some of the money we shared among ourselves worth over $200 million, I kept my own share for a while in a secured place.

I need someone to help me receive it , since i have found a secured way of getting the package out of Iraq for you to pick up through the help of a Red Cross Society or pilots that enjoy some immunities with us while in Iraq  .

I do not know for how long I will remain here as I have been lucky to survive 3 suicide bomb attacks by Afghanistan Militant which one of my leg was amputed , i know my survival was an act of God and Pure Divine intervention from God .

I need someone I can trust, since i have already lost a box of gold to someone that said he will help me, I won't like to make the same mistake. The total amount of money is $7.5 million.

View the below link to verify/confirm my statement.

If you can handle this deal let me know immediately, you will receive 20% of the money , all you need to do is to find a safe place where you can keep the box till i leave Afghanistan .

Regards,
Sgt Jason H .Kane

* Dear Friend ,
@ 2012-10-13 13:32 info
From: info @ 2012-10-13 13:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2012-10-13 11:56 info
From: info @ 2012-10-13 11:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2012-06-30  3:46 Jaine Cyrus
From: Jaine Cyrus @ 2012-06-30  3:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

OPEN AND READ THE ATTACHMENT  FILE..

* Dear Friend,
@ 2012-06-30  3:41 Jaine Cyrus
From: Jaine Cyrus @ 2012-06-30  3:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2012-02-27 15:02 victor
From: victor @ 2012-02-27 15:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

HELLO DEAR.

HOW ARE YOU? MY NAME IS MR JOSE DOUKRY, WORKING WITH A PRIME BANK HERE IN
ABIDJAN. MY REASON OF CONTACTING IS ABOUT A PROJECT OF GREAT BENEFITS THAT
I WILL LIKE BOTH OF US TO HANDLE. PLEASE IF YOU ARE INTERESTED YOU CAN
CONTACT ME VIA MY PRIVATE EMAIL ID BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS: E-MAIL:
jose.doukry@yahoo.it

WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU.

THANKS

JOSE DOUKRY

* Dear Friend,
@ 2012-01-09 14:52 dr ousmane seini
From: dr ousmane seini @ 2012-01-09 14:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Friend,

I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise.I am the bill and
exchange manager in Furkina Faso. I hope that you will not expose or
betray this trust and confident that i am about to repose on you for
the mutual benefit of our both families. I need your urgent assistance
in transferring the sum of $10.350.000 Dollars immediately to your
account; for me to come to your country for sharing and others
investments.

Upon receipt of your reply, i will send you full details on how the
business will be executed and also note that you will have 40% of the
above mentioned sum if you agree to transact the business with me.Once
you are interested to assist me, kindly send the below information's:

1. Your full name: ....................
2. Your age: ...........................
3. Your sex: .................
4. Your contact cell phone number: ...............
5. Your occupations...................
6. Your country and city..............

Best Regards.

From: dr ousmane seini @ 2012-01-09 14:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2011-09-26 13:21 MamudaDiallo
From: MamudaDiallo @ 2011-09-26 13:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

dear friend,
I am working with one of the prime bank here in Burkina Faso, can you help me repatriate the sun of 14.3million dollars to your oversea account based on percentage.
(1) Can you handle this project?
(2) Can I give you this trust?
(3) What will be your commission?
I expect your urgent response if you can handle this project.
Best Regard's,
MR.MAMUDA  DIALLO.

* dear friend,
@ 2011-09-26 13:16 MamudaDiallo
From: MamudaDiallo @ 2011-09-26 13:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2011-02-12 10:26 Paul Compaore
From: Paul Compaore @ 2011-02-12 10:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Friend,

I am Mr.Paul Compaore; I am in charge of auditing section in Banque Internationale Du Burkina (BIB). I need your urgent assistance to transfer the sum of ($11.3 million to your account. I will send you full details on how the business will be executed and also note that you will receive 50% of the above mentioned amount if you agree to assist me execute this business transaction. If you are interested and capable to handle this business transaction, come up with the information's shown below:-

1). Your full name:
2). Your contact cell phone number:
3). Your age:
4). Your sex:
5). Your occupations:
6). Your country and city:

As soon as possible all these information's is submitted to me immediately i will send you full details of this business transaction on the receipt of your response.Reply to my private email: paulcompaore14@gmail.com

Thanks.
Mr Paul Compaore

* Dear Friend,
@ 2011-02-12  8:27 Paul Compaore

From: Paul Compaore @ 2011-02-12  8:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2011-02-11  2:47 Paul Compaore

From: Paul Compaore @ 2011-02-11  2:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2011-02-10 23:23 Dijk V.Michan
From: Dijk V.Michan @ 2011-02-10 23:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Friend,
===============
My name is Dijk Van Michan, I work with the Finance Monetary audit Unit
here in the Netherlands. There is a sum of US$ 6,500,000.00 in a dormant
account.
I do solicit for your assistance in effecting the transfer  of the fund
out of the
dormant account.I intend to give 40% of the total funds as compensation
for your assistance.
Sincerely,
Dijk V.Michan
Private e-mail:  vanmichan@qatar.io

* Dear Friend,
@ 2011-02-10 21:30 Paul Compaore
From: Paul Compaore @ 2011-02-10 21:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2011-02-09 21:20 paulcompaore14@gmail.com
From: paulcompaore14@gmail.com @ 2011-02-09 21:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Friend,

I am Mr.Paul Compaore; I am in charge of auditing section in Banque Internationale Du Burkina (BIB). I need your urgent assistance to transfer the sum of ($11.3 million to your account. I will send you full details on how the business will be executed and also note that you will receive 50% of the above mentioned amount if you agree to assist me execute this business transaction. If you are interested and capable to handle this business transaction, come up with the information's shown below:-

1). Your full name:
2). Your contact cell phone number:
3). Your age:
4). Your sex:
5). Your occupations:
6). Your country and city:

As soon as possible all these information's is submitted to me immediately i will send you full details of this business transaction on the receipt of your response.Reply to my private email: paulcompaore12@gmail.com

Thanks.
Mr Paul Compaore

* Dear friend!
@ 2010-08-03  7:26 Kiril Jovchev
From: Kiril Jovchev @ 2010-08-03  7:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: esa.lindqvist, linux-kernel, linux-usb-devel,
	linux-usb-devel-request, boerma, lucia.osterlund,
	lucia.osterlund, petrov.lyubomir, maggie, mvlaeva

Hello!

To recommend to you a powerful Shopping Network Station:
http://www.makoys.com/
This is a very large company, it is fit by several well-known brands
to establish a network marketing company. The company sells
motorcycles, computers, televisions, mobile phones, its quality can be
guaranteed. Now they are for the expansion of company size , increase
sales efforts, promotional activities are being held. If you need to
go to the web site.
Look forward to your visit!

Best wishes

* Dear friend,
@ 2010-07-06 10:17 mamudadiallo
From: mamudadiallo @ 2010-07-06 10:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear friend,
I want to transfer ($2,500.000.00) Two million Five hundred thousand United States Dollars to overseas account.

Your assistance as a foreigner is necessary because the management of the bank will welcome any foreigner who has correct information to this account which I will give to you immediately, if you are interested to do this business with me please reply with the assurance, include your private telephone and fax numbers as it is necessary to facilitate an easy communication in this transaction.

As soon as you reply, I will let you know the next step to follow in order to finalize this transaction immediately. I expect your urgent communication.

Upon your response and strong assurance that you will not let me down once the fund goes into your account.

I will let you know the origin of the fund and the transfer procedures without delay.
Yours sincerely.
MAMUDA DIALLO

* Dear friend,
@ 2010-07-06  9:57 mamudadiallo
From: mamudadiallo @ 2010-07-06  9:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2010-05-27 20:19 Shashank Kharche
From: Shashank Kharche @ 2010-05-27 20:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lilangel_1537, lovely_silverzun, linux-kernel, lisa-,
	liz, vatito_lokito, forbidden_fruit, sandeshkmeshram,
	lovelydolly111, lovemonali

Dear friend,
How are you doing now?
I bought a notebook from the website last week  www.krrshop.com
I have received the product in time.
Not only its quality is very good,but alsoits price is very low.
They also sell phone,TV,handheld game player,motorcycle and
musical instruments.
They import products from USA, Japan and South Korea,and they import
the bestsellers.
They have a good reputation,and offer the good suggest to the
customers for the purchasing.
If you want to buy any product,it is the good choice to browse the website.
It is conviced that you will get benefits and joys.
Greetings!

* Dear friend!
@ 2009-12-23 23:01 Gabriel Speckhahn
From: Gabriel Speckhahn @ 2009-12-23 23:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kaio.filipini, life.parasempre, leda, leocribeiro,
	leonardo.savtchen, lidispec, linux-acpi

Recommends the net shopping station to you: www.unsico.com
 this is a scale very big company, it is a network sale company which
establishes by many famous brand company synthesis.This company mainly
sells the motor, the computer, the television, the handset and so on,
its quality may obtain the guarantee.Now they for the expansion
company scale, enlarge sale dynamics, right now hold promotion.If has
you to need please to enter the website.
Anticipates your presence!

Thanks

*  Dear Friend,
@ 2007-12-05  8:58 johnben31
From: johnben31 @ 2007-12-05  8:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

 Dear Friend,

I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the funds transfered
to Mexico, for investements and business establishements. Now, I want you
to contact my clark at the information bellow. NAME; Mr.Ferna Dez,  Ask
him to send you the total sum of  ($800,000.00) United States Dollars in
an International Bank Certified Draft, which I kept for your compensation.
Fill the bellow information and contact him through his email (fernadez01@yahoo.com
 ) immediately without any delays.

1.  Your Full Names:.................................
2.  Your Address:...... ..........................
3.  Your Sex:......................................
4.  Your Age:......................................
5.  Your Marital Status:......................
6   Your Occupation:.............................
7.  Your Direct Phone Number:.............................
8.  Your Resident City:........................................
9.   Your Resident State:........................................
10. Your Country:.................................................

Regards,
Mr JOHN BEN

* Dear Friend,
@ 2007-11-09 12:15 Dr James
From: Dr James @ 2007-11-09 12:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: drkotey_occ

Dear Friend,

On behalf of the board and management of Overseas Credit Commission(OCC).London UK, I Dr. James Kotey Operations Manager wishes to inform you that your Consignment/fund tagged diplomatic luggage 122 with  Ref: No1226/X42/206 which was deposited in our vault for safe keeping by a Diplomatic courier company(Global) is due for immediate collection. Be Informed that we have concluded all arrangements to deliver your consignment at your doorstep through diplomatic means. In line with the binding diplomatic consignment delivery policies, kindly furnish us with the following as set forth.

A copy of your international passport or any other means of identification as the true consignee. The address where the above cargo/funds should be delivered to and your phone number. List the nearest international airport to your address location.

Meanwhile, we urge you to treat the above requirement with utmost urgency to enable us dispense our duties and obligation accordingly thereby allowing us to serve you in a timely fashion. Upon satisfactory receipt of All the above mentioned, you Will be further acquainted with the detailed delivery itinerary including information of the diplomat who will accompany your consignment.

As always, feel very free to contact us should you have any further question as our customer's rights are continuou sly protected.We pledge our best service at all times

Yours Sincerely
Dr. James Kotey.
Foreign Operations Manager

* Dear Friend,
@ 2007-04-17 12:40 FROM, THE, DESK, OF, MOU, XINSHENG, CHINA..
From: FROM, THE, DESK, OF, MOU, XINSHENG, CHINA.. @ 2007-04-17 12:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-pm

Hello,

I want to solicit your attention to recieve money on my behalf.

The purpose of my contacting you is because you live in western world.

When you reply this message,i will send you the full details and moreinformation about myself and the funds.

My personal email is:mouxinshengch@yahoo.com.hk

Thank you.
Mou Xinsheng.

* Dear Friend,