* Dear Friend
@ 2011-11-04  8:35 Mr.Andrew Wong
From: Mr.Andrew Wong @ 2011-11-04  8:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

I need your assistance to transfer Abandoned sum of $8.5  Million Dollars in Alliance Bank in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia,
 Own by a billionaire Business Mogul Late Mr. Moises Saba Masri, a Jew
from Mexico who was a victim of a helicopter crash since 2010 year,
resulting to his death and his family members.
You can see more information about Saba Masri Mr.Moises unfortunate end
accident on the website-link below.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3832556,00.html.

We share in ratio 60%/40%. Reply if interested reply via email: mr.andrew.wong16@gmail.com

Best Regard

Mr.Andrew Wong

* Dear friend
@ 2020-06-18 11:50 Dr Samuel Cadwaladre
From: Dr Samuel Cadwaladre @ 2020-06-18 11:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Friend,
I wish you and your family a blessed week!I have a confidential
opportunity that is capable of changing our lives forever, if it
interests you reply me for more details,I am a banker by profession
here in my country, one of our customer(Late Engineer Andrew) who used
to work with shell development company, On the 21st of April
2012, our customer and his wife with their only daughter were involved
in auto crash here in my country leaving the sum of (Ten million four
hundred thousand united state dollars). I decided to contacted you for
business negotiation so that the huge amount he left behind in a bank
here will be transferred to your bank account before the bank
confiscate it contact me on my private email for more
detail(drsamuelco@gmail.com).

Best regards,
Samuel Cadwaldre.

* Dear Friend
@ 2020-05-13  0:41 Nola Mary Zem
From: Nola Mary Zem @ 2020-05-13  0:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-sh

Greetings

On behalf of Almighty Jehovah and Lord Jesus Christ, who give all good
things, we greet Calvary. I know this letter will come as a big
surprise to you, but I beg you to take the time to read it carefully
as the decisions you make will go a long way in determining my future
and my existence.

I'm Nola Mary Zem from New Zealand, a 58-year-old widow. I have no
children and suffer from long-term cancer disease. I have a fund that
I inherited from my husband late for $ 9.7 million, and I need a very
honest and God-fearing person who can withdraw this money and use it
for charities. I would like to provide this fund for charity work.
After praying to Jehovah, I saw your email through a personal internet
search, and if you are willing to take care to manage this trust and
funds to fulfill your last wishes before you die, I decided to contact
you. I've been trying to manage this project myself for 4 years, but
this is no longer possible.

The rest hopes to use 30% of the total amount to help you carry out
the project while doing God's work. I desperately need your help and I
have the courage to contact you about this. Don't let me down and
millions of poor people in the world today. There are no risks
associated with stealing money or 100% SAFE. If your funds are
available to charities, let us know immediately. I don't want anything
that would jeopardize my last wish, so thanks for your utmost secrecy
and trust in this matter to fulfill my wish for my heart.

God bless you
Nola Mary Zem

* DEAR FRIEND
@ 2018-06-18  4:36 Payton Rupali
From: Payton Rupali @ 2018-06-18  4:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: target-devel

Dear friend,

My name is Mr.Payton Rupali. I am working with one of the prime banks in Burkina Faso. Here in this bank existed a dormant account for many years, which belong to one of our late foreign customer. The amount in this account stands at $13,300,000.00 (Thirteen Million Three Hundred Thousand USA Dollars).

I want a foreign account where the bank will transfer this fund. I know you would be surprised to read this message, especially from someone relatively unknown to you. But, do not worry yourself so much. This is a genuine, risk free and legal business transaction. All details shall be sent to you once I hear from you.

I was very fortunate to come across the deceased customer's security file during documentation of old and abandoned customer’s files for an official redocumentation and audit of the year 2018.

If you are really sure of your sincerity, trustworthiness,accountability and confidentiality over this transaction, reply back to me urgently.

Best regards,

Mr.Payton Rupali
Email:paytonrupali10@gmail.com

* DEAR FRIEND
@ 2018-06-18  4:34 Payton Rupali
From: Payton Rupali @ 2018-06-18  4:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sparclinux

       [not found] <1718819165.1036367.1529295496452.ref@mail.yahoo.com>
@ 2018-06-18  4:18 ` Payton Rupali
From: Payton Rupali @ 2018-06-18  4:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2018-06-05  8:29 Mr Umar Bello
From: Mr Umar Bello @ 2018-06-05  8:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: umarbello026

Dear friend
I am contacting you for a business deal of $17.5 Million US Dollars,
ready for transfer into your account
if we make this claim, we will share it 60%/40%.
100% risk free and it will be legally backed up with government
approved If you are interested reply for more details.

Best regards, Umar Bello +226 68874958

* Dear Friend
@ 2018-03-24  0:54 test-nzHKrfn1bK+XhpQ5CvzBxw
From: test-nzHKrfn1bK+XhpQ5CvzBxw @ 2018-03-24  0:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-nvdimm-hn68Rpc1hR1g9hUCZPvPmw

ExxonMobil House
Ermyn Way
Leatherhead
Surrey, KT22 8UX.

Dear Sir/Madam

I am Mr.Conrad Olsen-Utvåg, representing the operation and
corporate affairs in contract related matters of Exxon Mobil in
London (http://www.exxonmobil.com).  Exxon Mobil is one of the
World Largest oil producing and Management Company with over 1.2
Trillion pounds Capital contract Investment.

As a Senior Delegate and Principal Financial Officer  of Exxon
Mobil that handle contract related matters, I successfully over
invoiced a contract few years back which is not known by anybody
and, I need your full cooperation and partnership to re-profile
this contract funds amounting to #GBP 18.5M GBP to your name as
the contractor that executed this contract in Asia few years.

The fund will be paid to you through a Finance Company where it
is presently deposited as soon as the filing and documentation
process is concluded in your name because the contract was
executed by Exxon Mobil United Kingdom in Asia.

Most importantly, you will be required to fill your data's stated
below to enable me arrange legal documents that will proof you as
a sole contractor with EXXON MOBIL:

(1). Stand as the beneficiary / contractor with Exxon Mobil to
receive the funds as I will present you before the firm with
legal documents.
 (2). Receive the funds into a business/personal bank account in
your country.

(3). At the completion of this transaction, the sharing rates
shall be 60% for me, 40% for you.

(4) Full Names;
(5) Contact Address:
(6) Direct Telephone No:
(7) Occupation:
(8) Age and Marital Status:
(9) Means of Identification:

Note: Get back to me as soon as possible For more details about
the funds.

Best Regards,
Mr.Conrad Olsen-Utvåg

* Dear friend
       [not found] <38489184.8400.1515544526470.ref@mail.yahoo.com>
@ 2018-01-10  0:35 ` Charlotte Jonathan.
From: Charlotte Jonathan. @ 2018-01-10  0:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear friend

I am contacting you because I am dying and I want you to adopt my daughter. In Adopting my daughter, I am willing to allocate to you my funds deposited in a bank. When I get response from you, I will give you more details.

Charlotte Jonathan.

* Dear Friend
@ 2017-12-10 17:34 Mrs Alice Walton
From: Mrs Alice Walton @ 2017-12-10 17:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

my name is Mrs. Alice Walton, a business woman an America Citizen and the heiress to the fortune of Walmart stores, born October 7, 1949. I have a mission for you worth $100,000,000.00(Hundred Million United State Dollars) which I intend using for CHARITY

* Dear Friend
@ 2017-12-10 17:16 ` Mrs Alice Walton
From: Mrs Alice Walton @ 2017-12-10 17:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

From: Mrs Alice Walton @ 2017-12-10 17:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2017-11-24  9:51 Mr. Hassan Alwan Ali
From: Mr. Hassan Alwan Ali @ 2017-11-24  9:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
Dear Friend,

I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise since we have not
known or met before now, but please, I would like you to treat it like
blood brother affair and with the urgency and secrecy it requires. I
am Mr. Hassan Alwan Ali, an Audit staff of (C.B.N) Central Bank of
Nigeria.

An investor (name with-held) died without naming any next of kin to
his fund he deposited in my bank. The amount is $22.5M (Twenty Two
Thousand Five Hundred united state dollars) and banking
regulation/legislation in Nigeria demands that I should notify the
fiscal authorities after three years.

The above set of facts underscores my reason to seek your permission
to have you stand in as the next of kin to the deceased.

This fund will be approved and released in your favour as the next of
kin if only you will adhere to my instruction and cooperate with me in
one accord.

I have all the legal and banking details of the deceased client that
will facilitate our putting you forward as the claimant/beneficiary of
the funds and ultimately transfer of the $22.5M plus interest to any
bank account nominated by you.

I am prepared to compensate you with a 35% share of the total funds
for your efforts. The final details will be given upon receipt an
affirmation of your desire to participate.

Please contact me immediately on (  hassan_alwanali01@yahoo.com  ) if
you are interest in my proposal to enable me not to start scouting for
another foreign partner.

Thanks,
Mr. Hassan Alwan Ali.

* Dear Friend
@ 2017-08-22  8:29 Mr. Hassan Alwan Ali
From: Mr. Hassan Alwan Ali @ 2017-08-22  8:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Friend,

I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise since we have not
known or met before now, but please, I would like you to treat it like
blood brother affair and with the urgency and secrecy it requires. I
am Mr. Hassan Alwan Ali, an Audit staff of (C.B.N) Central Bank of
Nigeria.

An investor (name with-held) died without naming any next of kin to
his fund he deposited in my bank. The amount is $10.5M (Ten Million
Five hundred Thousand Dollars) and banking regulation/legislation in
Nigeria demands that I should notify the fiscal authorities after
three years.

The above set of facts underscores my reason to seek your permission
to have you stand in as the next of kin to the deceased.

This fund will be approved and released in your favour as the next of
kin if only you will adhere to my instruction and cooperate with me in
one accord.

I have all the legal and banking details of the deceased client that
will facilitate our putting you forward as the claimant/beneficiary of
the funds and ultimately transfer of the $10.5M plus interest to any

@ 2017-07-17 13:21 Uba Jesuobo
From: Uba Jesuobo @ 2017-07-17 13:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear friend,
I'm sorry but happy to inform you about my success in getting those  funds under the cooperation of a new partner from Vietnam though i  tried my best to involve you in the business but God decided the whole  situations. Presently I'm in Vietnam for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.

Meanwhile,i didn't forget your past efforts  and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it  failed us some how.

Now contact my secretary in Burkina faso her name is Ms.Lilian sambi  on her e-mail address  sambi.lilian@yandex.com  ask her to send you the total of $1,000,000.00 which i kept for your compensation for all the past  efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.

I appreciated  your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched  with my secretary Lilian sambi and instruct her where to send the amount  to you.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we  can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time.in the moment, I’m very busy here because of the investment projects  which I and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I  had forwarded instruction to the secretary on your behalf to receive  that money, so feel free to get in touch with Ms.Lilian sambi. she  will send the amount to you without any delay.
Regards,
Uba Jesuobo

* Dear Friend.
@ 2017-04-29  9:13 Mr. Hassan Alwan Ali
From: Mr. Hassan Alwan Ali @ 2017-04-29  9:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2016-12-07 20:01 Mr. Hassan Alwan Ali
From: Mr. Hassan Alwan Ali @ 2016-12-07 20:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2016-09-02  9:59 Mr. Hassan Alwan Ali
From: Mr. Hassan Alwan Ali @ 2016-09-02  9:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2016-07-03 18:31 Mr. Hassan Alwan Ali
From: Mr. Hassan Alwan Ali @ 2016-07-03 18:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

       [not found] <530873610.2973805.1464768123115.JavaMail.yahoo.ref@mail.yahoo.com>
@ 2016-06-01  8:02 ` Mr Kamal Ali Mohamed
From: Mr Kamal Ali Mohamed @ 2016-06-01  8:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear friend,

My name is Mr Kamal Ali Mohamed . I am working with one of the prime banks here in Burkina Faso. Here in this bank existed a dormant account for many years, which belong to one of our late foreign customer.

When I discovered that there had been neither deposits nor withdrawals from this account for this long period, I decided to carry out a system investigation and discovered that none of the family member or relations of the late person are aware of this account, which means nobody will come to take it. The amount in this account stands at $8, 500, 000.00 (Eight Million Five Hundred Thousand USA Dollars).

I want a foreign account where the bank will transfer this fund. I will front you in the bank as the Next of Kin to the late customer and back you up with relevant information. What the bank need is proof and information about the late customer which I will assist you on. This is a genuine, risk free and legal business transaction.

All details shall be sent to you once I hear from you. The information as contained herein be accorded the necessary attention, urgency as well as the secrecy it deserves. If you are really sure of your integrity, trustworthy and confidentiality, Sorry if you received this letter in your spam, Due to recent connection error here in my country. Looking forward for your immediate response to me.Through my private e-mail id: (kamalalimohamed@terra.com)

Best Regards,
Mr. Kamal Ali Mohamed.

* Dear Friend
@ 2015-10-19  9:29 Foale Family Research Firm
From: Foale Family Research Firm @ 2015-10-19  9:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-arm-kernel

Hello,

We are conducting a standard process investigation involving a client who shares the same name with you and also the circumstances surrounding investments made by this client. Are you aware of any relative/relation having the same surname?

This is a confidential message from Foale Family Research Firm.

Angela Nolan

From: Foale Family Research Firm @ 2015-10-19  9:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

@ 2015-08-21 11:46 Hassan Ali
From: Hassan Ali @ 2015-08-21 11:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2015-08-21  8:09 Hassan Ali
From: Hassan Ali @ 2015-08-21  8:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2015-08-04 12:29 Mr.Ghazi Ahmed
From: Mr.Ghazi Ahmed @ 2015-08-04 12:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

I have a business proposal in the tune of $10.2m USD for you to handle
with me. If interested, kindly get back to me for more details.

Mr.Ghazi Ahmed

From: Mr.Ghazi Ahmed @ 2015-08-04 12:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2015-07-27 13:19 Bintou sawadogo
From: Bintou sawadogo @ 2015-07-27 13:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Friend,
I am Mrs. Bintou Sawadogo a banker in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso .I
discovered the sum of seven million, two hundred thousand dollars
(usd7.2) belonging to a deceased customer of this bank the fund has
been lying in a suspense account without anybody coming to put claim
over the money since the account late owner from Lebanese who was
involved in the December 28th 2008 Benin car crash.

Therefore, I am soliciting for your assistance to come forward as the
next of kin. I have agreed that 40% of this money will be for you as
the beneficiary respect of the provision of your account and service
rendered, 60% will be for me. Then immediately the money transferred
to your account from this bank, I will proceed to your country for the
sharing of the fund.  If you think you are capable and will be
committed to making this deal successes send me an email as soon as
possible to confirm your interest.

 Yours faithful,
Mrs. Bintou Sawadogo

* Dear Friend.
@ 2015-04-24 20:09 Mr. Hassan Alwan Ali
From: Mr. Hassan Alwan Ali @ 2015-04-24 20:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2015-02-25  9:52 musa ahmed
From: musa ahmed @ 2015-02-25  9:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Friend

My Name is Mr.musa ahmed . I am a banker by profession .I am from
Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso, West Africa.My reason for contacting you is
to transfer an abandoned $10, 500, 000.00 (Ten Million Five Hundred
Thousand Dollars) to your account.

The owner of this fund died since 2003 with his Next Of Kin. I want to
present you to the bank as the Next of Kin/beneficiary of this fund.

Further details of the transaction shall be forwarded to you as soon
as I receive your return mail indicating your interest

Best regards,
Mr musa ahmed.

* Dear friend
@ 2014-08-23 13:05 mr.tomcoulibaly
From: mr.tomcoulibaly @ 2014-08-23 13:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear friend

I am contacting you on a business deal of $17.5 Million US Dollars, ready for
transfer into your account The depositor of the said fund died with
his entire family during the Iraq war in 2006, unfortunately leaving
nobody for the claim. if we make this claim, we will share it
60%/40%.100% risk free and it will be legally backed up with
government approved If you are interested reply for more details.Reply
to alternative email address. (mr.tomcoulibaly@gmail.com) Waiting for
your reply

Best regard, Mr.Tom Coulibaly

* Dear friend
@ 2014-08-23 12:40 mr.tomcoulibaly
From: mr.tomcoulibaly @ 2014-08-23 12:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2014-08-05 14:04 mt.tomcoulibaly
From: mt.tomcoulibaly @ 2014-08-05 14:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2014-03-20  3:09 Richard Yat
From: Richard Yat @ 2014-03-20  3:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
Dear Friend,

I am seeking your attention for the confirmation of a project .
i shall provide you with details information after i hear from you.

Mr Richard Yat Sun Tang
Reply to: mr.richardtangyatsun34@yahoo.com.hk

* Dear Friend
@ 2014-03-20  2:58 Richard Yat
From: Richard Yat @ 2014-03-20  2:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

--

@ 2014-03-20  2:50 Richard Yat
From: Richard Yat @ 2014-03-20  2:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

--

@ 2014-03-14 11:20 madam.feilxiara
From: madam.feilxiara @ 2014-03-14 11:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Friend

My Name is Mrs.iara felix, I am a banker by profession. I hail from Ouagadougou,Burkina Faso, West Africa.My reason for contacting you is to transfer an abandoned $10,300.000 (Ten Million Three Hundred Thousand Dollars) to your account.

The owner of this fund died since 2003 with his Next Of Kin. I want to present you to the bank as the Next of Kin/beneficiary of this fund. Further details of the transaction shall be forwarded to you as soon as I receive your return mail indicating your interest. You can reply me with this email:madam.feilxiara7@gmail.com

Best regards,
Mrs.iara felix

* Dear Friend.
@ 2014-02-06 16:20 Dr. Salif Mohamed
From: Dr. Salif Mohamed @ 2014-02-06 16:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Friend,

I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise since we have not
known or met before now, but please, I would like you to treat it like
blood brother affair and with the urgency and secrecy it requires. I
am Dr. Salif Mohamed, an Audit staff of (B.O.A) Bank of Africa Burkina
Faso.

An investor (name with-held) died without naming any next of kin to
his fund he deposited in my bank. The amount is $10.5M (Ten Million
Five hundred Thousand Dollars) and banking regulation/legislation in
Burkina Faso demands that I should notify the fiscal authorities after

Please contact me immediately on (drsalifmohammed23@gmail.com) if you
are interest in my proposal to enable me not to start scouting for
another foreign partner.

Thanks,
Dr. Salif Mohamed.

* Dear Friend.
@ 2014-01-21 10:03 Felix Njoku
From: Felix Njoku @ 2014-01-21 10:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Friend.

I am  Mr Felix Njuko, presently i live in West Africa  here in Lome
Togo, for this mission, But i am a citizen  of Libya in North Africa.
Please do not be embarrass am seeking your help in order to receive
the sum of $30.5Million USD only, As result of chance. If you will be
so kind enough to grant me the permission, I will be glad to give the
details, I am ready to offer you 40% of the total amount for your
input.

I will then guide you on how to apply for Closure of the Account and
credit transfer of the funds to your designated bank account. You will
get 40% of the funds for your role.

More details will reach you as possible as i hear from you.

Sincerely,
Regards
Mr Felix Njuko

* Dear Friend.
@ 2013-12-12 14:42 Sherrif Salif
From: Sherrif Salif @ 2013-12-12 14:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Friend.

I am Mr Sherrif Salif, manager and account auditing department, Coris
Bank lnternational Burkina Faso. I need your assistant as I have the
opportunity of Transferring the sum of $ 11 million dollars into your
bank account. If you are Interested reply me for more details.

Thanks

Mr.Sherrif

* DEAR FRIEND
@ 2013-11-28 14:22 waleee elaxxxxx
From: waleee elaxxxxx @ 2013-11-28 14:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Friend,

Your mail is received and I and my family are happy to read from you,
first let me brief you whom I am Walex , from Boake town of cote de
ivory , the son of Watara Alfred, X-minister for cocoa and farming,
since after the 2011 war saga and possible exile for me and my family
I decided to give myself a new life.

I have interest in going into real estate business or partnering with
an experienced person into an already existing company as a share
holder for a profit and annual returns instead of having my funds
deposited statically in a finance firm.

Hence my bold step in contacting you via email. Though I don’t know
you in person, but with the help of the global connectivity and
network and having gone through your profile which attracted me to
you, I believe after a long introduction and understanding we will
come to know each other and then enter into a binding agreement before
we proceed.

I have up to three million five hundred thousand ($3.500, 000.00)
dollars to invest, I am aware that the said money may be small, but I
need an assistance to help me manage it well in foreign investment
instead of allowing it adamantly in the financial firm, since I am a
refugee for now.

If there is any way this amount can be useful in any profit oriented
business or real estate I suggested above let me know so that we can
proceed with documentations of understanding and legalization of trade
before possible transfer of the said fund for the investment..

Thanks and best wishes.
Walex Watara.Dear

* Dear Friend
@ 2013-11-13 16:16 BAMBA RAHA
From: BAMBA RAHA @ 2013-11-13 16:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Friend,

My Name is Dr. Raha Bamba. I am a banker by profession.I hail from Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso, West Africa.My reason for contacting you is to transfer an abandoned $10, 300, 000.00 (Ten Million Three Hundred Thousand Dollars) to your account.

The owner of this fund died since 2003 with his Next Of Kin. I want to present you to the bank as the Next of Kin/beneficiary of this fund.

Further details of the transaction shall be forwarded to you as soon as I receive your return mail indicating your interest.

Best regards
,Dr. Raha Bamba.

* Dear Friend.
@ 2013-10-26 19:05 ` mrs maria
From: mrs maria @ 2013-10-26 19:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Friend.

I am Mrs Maria ,The Head of file Department in Bank Of Africa.I seek your a
ssistance and i assured of your capability to champion this business opport
unity to remit $15 million U.S.A dollars. Into your account if you are inte
rested let me know so that i can send you the details of this transaction.
I agree that 40% of this money will be for you 10% will be set aside for ex
penses incurred during the business and 50% would be for me. this is the we
bsit http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm my private email ID
:msmaria040@gmail.com

Regards,
Mrs Maria
call  me +226 65 36 97 57

* Dear Friend.
@ 2013-10-26 19:05 ` mrs maria
From: mrs maria @ 2013-10-26 19:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2013-10-21 19:34 Mrs
From: Mrs @ 2013-10-21 19:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2013-10-09 23:10 Cabiru Bello
From: Cabiru Bello @ 2013-10-09 23:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Friend

My Name is Dr. Cabiru Bello .I am a banker by professio .I hail from Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso, West Africa.My reason for contacting you is to transfer an abandoned $10, 300, 000.00 (Ten Million Three Hundred Thousand Dollars) to your account.

The owner of this fund died since 2003 with his Next Of Kin. I want to present you to the bank as the Next of Kin/beneficiary of this fund.

Further details of the transaction shall be forwarded to you as soon as I receive your return mail indicating your interest.You can contact me at this private email address: cabirubello20@gmail.com

Best regards,
Dr. Cabiru Bello

* Dear Friend.
@ 2013-09-28 11:27 Mr Sherrif Salif
From: Mr Sherrif Salif @ 2013-09-28 11:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2013-08-29 23:42 Cabiru Bello
From: Cabiru Bello @ 2013-08-29 23:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2013-08-13 21:43 Mrs Maria
From: Mrs Maria @ 2013-08-13 21:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2013-02-27 12:30 Bar. Linda Hitti
From: Bar. Linda Hitti @ 2013-02-27 12:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

I will credit $800,000 USD. As Compensation in your name for your
humility on the transaction.

* Dear Friend
@ 2012-06-15 12:51 Western.Union.Compensation
From: Western.Union.Compensation @ 2012-06-15 12:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Friend,

The first $10,000.00 was sent today. My working partner has helped me to send the first $10,000.00 to you through western union. So contact our Western Union claims Agent to pick up this $10,000 now: .contact : wumt.office78@yahoo.com Tel: +2348154274617 Ask him to give you the MTCN, Sender Name to pick the $10,000.00. I told him to keep sending you $10,000.00 daily until the payment of $5.000,000.00 is completed. Again forward him your Full Name, Telephone number and address so that he will be sure..

* Dear Friend
@ 2012-06-15 11:10 Western.Union.Compensation
From: Western.Union.Compensation @ 2012-06-15 11:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Friend,

The first $10,000.00 was sent today. My working partner has helped me to send the first $10,000.00 to you through western union. So contact our Western Union claims Agent to pick up this $10,000 now: .contact  via email: wumt.office78@yahoo.com Tel: +2348154274617 Ask him to give you the MTCN, Sender Name to pick the $10,000.00. I told him to keep sending you $10,000.00 daily until the payment of $5.000,000.00 is completed. Again forward him your Full Name, Telephone number and address so that he will be sure. Thanks.

* Dear Friend
@ 2012-06-01  3:35 western.Union
From: western.Union @ 2012-06-01  3:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

this message is from Western Union to
inform you that your first payment of $10,000
has been transferred.To receive your first
MTCN contact our claims officer  via
email: wumt.office78@yahoo.com
with your information

* Dear Friend
@ 2012-02-19  2:37 drseiniousmane10
From: drseiniousmane10 @ 2012-02-19  2:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Friend,

I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise.I am the bill and
exchange manager in Furkina Faso. I hope that you will not expose or
betray this trust and confident that i am about to repose on you for
the mutual benefit of our both families.
I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of $10.350.000
Dollars immediately to your account; for me to come to your country
for sharing and others investments.

Upon receipt of your reply, i will send you full details on how the
business will be executed and also note that you will have 40% of the
above mentioned sum if you agree to transact the business with me.Once
you are interested to assist me, kindly send the below information's:

1. Your full name: ....................
2. Your age: ...........................
3. Your sex: .................
4. Your contact cell phone number: ...............
5. Your occupations...................
6. Your country and city..............

Best Regards.
DR.OUSMANE SEINI

* Dear Friend
@ 2011-11-05  2:17 Mr.Andrew Wong
From: Mr.Andrew Wong @ 2011-11-05  2:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2011-11-04 23:02 Mr.Andrew Wong
From: Mr.Andrew Wong @ 2011-11-04 23:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2011-09-05 18:10 MR PAUL LEE CHONG
From: MR PAUL LEE CHONG @ 2011-09-05 18:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

I am Mr.Paul lee Chong the manager Accounting / Audit Department of(Alliance
bank,Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia). I am contacting in regards to a business
proposal that will be of an immense benefit to both of us and the less
privileged ones. Being the manager accounting
/audit department of our Head/Regional office discovered a sum of $8.5M
USD in an account
belonging to one of our foreign customers Late Mr.Moises Saba Masri. He
was a Jewish business mogul from Mexico who died on a helicopter crash
early last year. Mr.Saba was 47-years-old when both his wife, his only son
Avraham (Albert) and his daughter-in-law died in a helicopter crash.You
can get more information about Late Mr.Moises Saba Masri's unfortunate
crash on the website-link below here.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3832556,00.html?
The choice of contacting you was personal and based on trust and also due
to the sensitive
nature of the transaction and the confidentiality herein.
Now our bank has been waiting for any of the relatives to come-up for the
claim of the
inheritance fund but unfortunately nobody has asked for the funds from
anywhere until this
moment.I personally have been unsuccessful in locating neither the
relatives nor any next of
kin to Mr. Saba. On this regards, I seek your consent to present you as
the next of kin /will
beneficiary to the deceased so that the procedure of this account valued
at $8.5M USD can be
paid to you. This will be disbursed or shared in these percentages 60% to
me and 40% to you. I have secured all necessary legal documents that can
be used to back up this claim we are about to make. All I need is to
upload your names to the documents and legalize at the malaysia High Court
in order to prove you the legitimate Next of kin/beneficiary. All I
require now is your honest
co-operation; confidentiality and trust to enable us see this transaction
through. I guarantee you 100 % success and that this business transaction
will be executed under the ambit of law and will also protect you from any
breach of the contract.
Please provide me the following as we have 7 working days to run
it through:
1. Your full name:
2. Telephone number:
3. Contact address:
4. Age:
5. Gender:
6. Occupation:
Having gone through a methodical search, I decided to contact you hoping
that you will find this proposal interesting. Please on your confirmation
of this message and indicating your interest I will furnish you with more
information's.Contact me via this Email:(paulleechong@gmx.com or
paulleechong@w.cn)
Your concern to this e-mail and business proposal will be highly
appreciated.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr. Paul Lee Chong.

From: MR PAUL LEE CHONG @ 2011-09-05 18:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2011-08-09 15:09 fabrice tuba
From: fabrice tuba @ 2011-08-09 15:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear  Friend

This is to inform you that we have already sent you $8000.00USD
through Western Union for your full compensation payment of
$1,000,000.00USD by the United Nations and ECOWAS. For supporting
individuals due to the worldwide economy meltdown,flooding and
political crisises going on arround the world.

The fund was sent on the name which you use in opening your e-mail
address. Please, pick up the Western Union informations below and rush
to any western union to pick up the $8000.00USD and respond back to
enable Western Union send you another payment immediately.

For you to be sure of this payment,TRACK the MTCN in this site
(www.westernunion.com) it will shows that the money is Avalaible for
pick up.

WESTERN UNION TRANSFER INFORMATIONS

Sender.........SAMUEL  SUNDAY
MTCN...........894 229 8845
COUNTRY:---------------BURKINA FASO
QUESTION:--------------PICK IT
ANSWER: ---------------NOW

NOTE: Get back to me immediately you pick up this $8000USD.

Thanks
Mr Fabrice Tuba

* Dear Friend
@ 2011-07-29 14:00 Takashi Oyamada
From: Takashi Oyamada @ 2011-07-29 14:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Friend

I have a Business Proposal. If interested please contact me for more informations

Regards,
Takashi Oyamada

* Dear Friend
@ 2011-06-11 10:53 Liu Yan
From: Liu Yan @ 2011-06-11 10:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Friend,

I am Mr. Liu Yan a transfer supervisor in Bank of China Ltd. I have a business plan for you.
On June 5, 2002, a client made a numbered time (Fixed) Deposit in my branch and upon maturity, I sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but got no reply and later discovered from his contract employers that he died from an auto-mobile accident.
On further investigation, I found out that he died without making a WILL and he did not declare any next of kin or relations in all his official documents with us.

The money is still sitting in my Bank and the interest is being rolled over with the principal sum at the end of each year. No one will ever come forward to claim it.
Consequently, my proposal is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand in as the next of kin to this client so we can share the money before it falls into the hands of some corrupt government officials.
There is no risk at all as my position as the credit officer guarantees the successful execution of this transaction.
If you are interested, please reply immediately to my private email box, ly@ostatmig.com

Regards,

Liu Yan

* Dear Friend
@ 2011-04-25  9:11 Liu Yan
From: Liu Yan @ 2011-04-25  9:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-fbdev

Dear Friend,

I am Liu Yan, an employee of one of the top financial institutions here in Hong Kong. I want to use this opportunity to offer you a business undertaking with a very high monetary gain and value, mutually beneficial to both parties if you are interested, please get back to me on the following email, lyan2003@omisg.com

Regard,

Liu Yan

* Dear Friend
@ 2010-09-02 21:25 Mr. Arjen Van Dirk
From: Mr. Arjen Van Dirk @ 2010-09-02 21:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Friend,
My name is Mr. Arjen Van Dirk, I work with the Finance Monetary Control
Unit here in The Netherlands, I have a very lucrative proposal of
(U.S.$22.500.000,00) for you. If interested, Kindly write to me
directly with your contact to my private email:vanarjen1@aol.com

Best regards,
Mr. Arjen Van Dirk.

* Dear Friend
@ 2010-09-02 20:43 Mr. Arjen Van Dirk
From: Mr. Arjen Van Dirk @ 2010-09-02 20:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2010-07-22 12:52 aperea1
From: aperea1 @ 2010-07-22 12:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

I am Feodor Vassilyev and I represent Mr. Mikhail Khordokovsky in Russia. I have a very confidential brief from this top (oligarch) to ask for your partnership in re-profiling funds.

If you are interested, please do respond back to me and I will provide further details and instructions.
Email: feodor-vassilyev@w.cn
Regards,
Feodor Vassilyev

* Dear Friend
@ 2010-07-21 11:13 Ashley  Williams
From: Ashley  Williams @ 2010-07-21 11:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

DEAR FRIEND,
    Your contact came to me through a friend who does
international business between countries.
But I was careful not to reveal to him why I needed a
competent foreign link in the person of your respected
self.
   To introduce myself, I am Ms Ashley William, of the
Ministry of Health in Mauritius.Though constrained by
inadequate information about you, I am relying on your
genuineness and sincerity, knowing fully that the
transaction will be beneficial in all aspects.
   The transaction in question of which I am about to
reveal to you,emanated from over-invoicing of contract
awarded in my ministry for the supplies of medical
equipment and quality health programs.
   In the course of the contract awarded and executed,
the approvals and payments were completed on my directives Nicholas
west:knowing fully that my commission will be
paid out as agreed to a receiving vault as deposited
valuables.For full details, please kindly respond to
my email addresses below:
E-mail: ashleywilliams2000@info.al

Thanks,
Ms Ashley William

dangerous content by Jambo MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.
"easy access to the world"

* Dear Friend
@ 2008-04-05 20:35 su17171
From: su17171 @ 2008-04-05 20:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Friend

I could not get connected to you on phone so I decided to send this
email to you.Presently, I am out of the country.Since, I could not
reach you before I travelled I lodged your money including the
interest with the correspondent Bank Cotonou-Benin, in respect of the
little assistance you rendered to me during the cost of transfering my
sum.

The Account Officer Name,Dr. Ken Ibru is informed on this contact him
to receive your fund. His email is:
( ken55@sify.com )

Please I may not have time to respond your email, just contact Dr Ken
Ibru to release your payment.
Best Regards,
Dr.Andrew And Partners

* Dear Friend
@ 2008-04-05 20:35 su17171
From: su17171 @ 2008-04-05 20:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Friend

I could not get connected to you on phone so I decided to send this
email to you.Presently, I am out of the country.Since, I could not
reach you before I travelled I lodged your money including the
interest with the correspondent Bank Cotonou-Benin, in respect of the
little assistance you rendered to me during the cost of transfering my
sum.

The Account Officer Name,Dr. Ken Ibru is informed on this contact him
to receive your fund. His email is:
( ken55@sify.com )

Please I may not have time to respond your email, just contact Dr Ken
Ibru to release your payment.
Best Regards,
Dr.Andrew And Partners

* Dear Friend
  (?)
@ 2008-04-05 20:35 ` su17171

From: su17171 @ 2008-04-05 20:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2008-04-05 20:35 su17171-3sKltW3hOZpWj0EZb7rXcA
From: su17171-3sKltW3hOZpWj0EZb7rXcA @ 2008-04-05 20:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

( ken55-OuV/mKzhOIQ@public.gmane.org )

From: su17171 @ 2008-04-05 20:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2008-03-12  8:43 JOHN CARL
From: JOHN CARL @ 2008-03-12  8:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-mtd

 Dear Friend

I am very happy to inform you about my surcess regarding the arrangment for the delivery of your bank draft but the manager of eko bank told me that before the check will get to you that it will expire so i told him to cash the $2.5,000.00.

All the delivery arrangement of the $2.5,000.00 in cach has been made with FEDEX DELIVERY COURIER COMPANY and i have paid for the delivery fee together with the registration fee which cost me $480 except from the insurance fee $100 which you are to send to the FEDEX DELIVERY COURIER COMPANY to enable them carry out the transaction.

Contact them with the bellow information and they will instruct you where to send the $100 to them,do comply with them and let me know when you recieve your fund.

Name: Dr.JOHN CARL

Email:fedexdeliverycouriercompany@yahoo.fr

1.YOUR FULL NAME

2.YOUR HOME ADDRESS.

3.YOUR CURRENT HOME TELEPHONE NUMBER.

4.MOBILE PHONE NUMBER

5.A COPY OF YOUR PICTURE

Best Regards

Dr JERRY WINE

* Dear Friend
@ 2006-11-29  9:38 Duoala
From: Duoala @ 2006-11-29  9:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: virtualization

[-- Attachment #1: Type: text/plain; charset="DEFAULT", Size: 1394 bytes --]

My Dear Friend,

I am interested in a partnership investment programme with your self/corporation.

There is this huge amount of Five million Seven hundred and fifthy thousand U.S dollars($5,750,000.00)which my late father kept in a security/financial company before he was assasinated by unknown persons,during a political crisis in my country.My father deposited it as a family treasure and that was before his death.

Now I and mother left Angola to Senegal,through the help of my late father's good friend.Right now we are in refugee camp and we have decided to invest these money in your country or anywhere safe enough outside my country Angola and the whole of Africa for security and political reasons.

We would want you to assist us to transfer this fund to your country for safty and investment purposes on the followings below:

1).Telecommunication
2).Manufacturing
3).Real Estate Business

If you will be able of rendering an assistance to us we will adequately compensate you 25% Of the total fund.

We will arrange all the necessary procedures in ensuring a smooth process for the funds to get to you.We will also appreciate if you contact me once you receive this mail to enable me give you more details.
This matter requires your urgent attention ,confidentiality and discretion no matter what your decision maybe.

Thank you and God bless you.
Your's Sincerely,
Duoala Mbale

* DEAR FRIEND
@ 2006-08-14  9:59 isa usman
From: isa usman @ 2006-08-14  9:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

>From  Mr Isa Usman.
Auditing And Accounting Department
Bank Of Africa, Ouagadougou,  Burkina Faso.
DEAR FRIEND

I am Isa Usman., the manager in charge of auditing and accounting department
bank of Africa ouagadougou burkina faso .With due respect and regard i have
decided to contact you on a business transaction that will be beneficial to
both of us at the end of the transaction .

In my department i discovered an abandoned sum of $ 10.5m ( ten million five
hundred thousand us dollars ) in an account that belong to one of our
foriengn  customer who died along with his family on 25th July  2000, in
plane crash  and the fund has been dormat in his account with this bank
without any claim of fund since we got the infomation about his death , the
bank has been expecting his next of kin to come down and claim his money
because the bank cannot release it unless somebody applies for it as next of
kin or relation to the deceased as indicated in our banking principles.

It is therefore upon this discovery that i have  decided to make this
business proposal to you so that the bank will release the money to you as
the next of kin or relation to the deceased for safety and subsequent
disbursement since nobody is coming for it and i dont want this money to go
into the bank treasury as unclaimed bill because the banking law and
guidelines here stipulate that if such money remained unclaimed after seveen
years the money will be transfered into the bank treasury as un claimed fund
. The request of foreigner as next of kin in this business is occasioned by
the fact that the customer was a foreiner and Burkinabe cannot stand as next
of kin to a foreiner.
In this transaction ( 30 percent ) of this money will be for you as foreign
partner in respect  of the provision of a foreign account , (10 percent )
will be set aside for expenses incured during the business and   ( 60
percent would be for me.

There after i will visit your country for disbursement according to the
percentage
indicated. Therefore to enable the immediate transfer of this fund to you as
arranged , you must apply first to the bank as relation or next of kin of
the deceased indicating your bank name , your account number , your
telephone and fax number for easy efective communication and location where
the money will be remmitted.
Upon receipt of your reply , iwill send to you by fax or mail the text of
appliction which you shall fill and send to the bank and i will not fail to
bring to your notice that this transaction is risk free and that you should
not entertain any fear as all arrangements have been made for the transfer.
You should contact me immidiately as soon as you receive this message .
Thanks for your co-operation.
Isa Usman..

N.B   see for yourself the site of the plane crash
:http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm

You can contact me at my private e-mail address : isa_usman002@yahoo.com

http://www.msn.fr/msger/default.asp

* Dear Friend
@ 2006-06-17 19:03 Duoala Mbale
From: Duoala Mbale @ 2006-06-17 19:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev

@ 2005-10-31 23:32 Brian Louise
From: Brian Louise @ 2005-10-31 23:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear friend,

As you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for
me, because I believe everyone will die someday.

My name is Capt.Brian Louise a merchant in Cotonou- Benin Republic
i am 51 yrs of age I lost my wife and two dauthers in a car accident
here in the Benin Republic. I have been diagnosed with Esophageal
cancer and have been in the hospital hear in Benin Republic for a
very long time. It has defied all forms of medical treatment, and
right now I have about few months to live, according to the
medical experts.

I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I
never really cared for anyone (not even myself) but my
business and wealth. Though I am very rich, I was
never generous, I was always hostile to people and
only focused on my business as that was the only thing
I cared for. But now I regret all this as I now know
that there is more to life than just wanting to have
or make all the money in the world.

I believe when God gives me a second chance to come to
this world I would live my life a different way from
how I have lived it till date. Now that God is calling
me, I have willed and shared most of my properties and
assets to my immediate and extended family members,
including few close friends.

I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul, so
I have decided to give alms to charity organizations,
as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do
on earth before Gods call. So far, I have distributed
money to some charity organizations hear in Senegal,
Algeria ,Malaysia and also the Tsunami victims. Now that
my health has been deteriorated so badly, I cannot do
this myself anymore.

I once asked members of my family to close one of my
account and distribute the money which I have there
to charity organization in Bulgaria and Pakistan, they
refused and kept the money to themselves. Hence, I do
not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be
contended with what I have left for them.

The last of my money which no one knows of is the huge
cash deposit of  (£8.000.000.00) Eight Million Pounds Sterling that I
have with a finance and trust Company in Europe. I would want you to
help me collect this deposit and distribute part of it to charity
organizations in your country.

I would want you to keep 30% of the funds to yourself for your help
and dispatch the rest to charity organizations. Please reply
this mail as soon as possible if you are willing to assist me.
Please feel free to dis-regard this proposal if it is not in line
with your principles.

God be with you,

Capt.Brian Louise.
Direct email contact : louisbriancapt@yahoo.it

* Dear Friend...
@ 2005-04-24 17:58 Tager Robinson
From: Tager Robinson @ 2005-04-24 17:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: robinson_tager

The Auditor/Head
of Department
Bank of Scotland,
United Kingdom.

my Dear parnter,

In order to transfer out £15,000,000.00 (Fifteen Million Pounds
Sterling)from our bank here I have the courage to look for a reliable and
honest person who will be capable for this important transaction, believing
that you will never let me down either now or in future.

My name is MR TAGER ROBINSON I am the auditor and head of computing
Department of a bank here in Scotland,United Kingdom. There is an account
opened in this bank in 1995 and since my inception into office in 2001,
nobody has operated on this account again,after going through some old
files, I discovered that if i do not remit this money out urgently, it
will be forfeited for nothing.

I will use my position and influence on other staffs to effect the
Legal approvals and onward transfer of this money to your account with
appropriate clearance from foreign payment department. With assurance that
this money will be intact pending my physical arrival in your country
for the sharing and possible investments. You stand to get 25% of the
total sum while 5%will be for expenses that will be encured during the
process of this tranfer and the remaining 70% will be for me.

I will fill you in with further details upon your reply God
bless.please reply immediately to my private email
address(tager_robinson@yahoo.co.uk)

Thanks
Sincerely,
MR TAGER ROBINSON