* Re: Question on LACP Bypass feature
       [not found] <EC009050-F472-4D97-AC9B-F60BE5876176@arrcus.com>
@ 2019-09-26 17:32 ` Madhavi Joshi
From: Madhavi Joshi @ 2019-09-26 17:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev, lalit-arrcus

Hello,

  We have a question regarding LACP Bypass feature . It appears that by default, this feature is enabled in the kernel (we are on 4.1.1274 version kernel).
Having said that, we do not see any sysctl or directory on the lines of /sys/class/net/<bond>/bonding/lacp_bypass.

Really appreciate your help with this.

Thanks and Regards,
Madhavi

* Re: Question on LACP Bypass feature
@ 2019-09-26 18:35   ` Jay Vosburgh
From: Jay Vosburgh @ 2019-09-26 18:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Madhavi Joshi; +Cc: netdev, lalit-arrcus

Madhavi Joshi <madhavi@arrcus.com> wrote:

>  We have a question regarding LACP Bypass feature . It appears that by default, this feature is enabled in the kernel (we are on 4.1.1274 version kernel).
>Having said that, we do not see any sysctl or directory on the lines of /sys/class/net/<bond>/bonding/lacp_bypass.
>
>Really appreciate your help with this.

	I do not recall having ever heard of a "lacp_bypass" feature in
bonding, and do not see it as present in the kernel sources I have
handy.  I presume this is a feature added by a third party, but I don't
know who, or what it does.

	-J

---
	-Jay Vosburgh, jay.vosburgh@canonical.com