* Request for subscribing to ceph-devel list
@ 2017-05-09 10:38 saumay agrawal
From: saumay agrawal @ 2017-05-09 10:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ceph-devel

Hi,

I got selected under GSOC on project ceph-mgr: Cluster Status
Dashboard. I have subscribed to all the ceph mailing lists. I don't
how I missed this. Please add me to this mailing list.

Thank You.

* Re: Request for subscribing to ceph-devel list
@ 2017-05-09 10:50 ` Piotr Dałek
From: Piotr Dałek @ 2017-05-09 10:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ceph-devel

On 05/09/2017 12:38 PM, saumay agrawal wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I got selected under GSOC on project ceph-mgr: Cluster Status
> Dashboard. I have subscribed to all the ceph mailing lists. I don't
> how I missed this. Please add me to this mailing list.

Request granted.

--
Piotr Dalek
piotr.dalek@corp.ovh.com

* Re: Request for subscribing to ceph-devel list
@ 2017-05-09 13:34 ` Sage Weil
From: Sage Weil @ 2017-05-09 13:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: saumay agrawal; +Cc: ceph-devel

Hi Saumay,

On Tue, 9 May 2017, saumay agrawal wrote:
> I got selected under GSOC on project ceph-mgr: Cluster Status
> Dashboard. I have subscribed to all the ceph mailing lists. I don't
> how I missed this. Please add me to this mailing list.

Welcome to the project!

You can email majordomo@vger.kernel.org with 'subscribe ceph-devel' in the
body of the message.  Make sure you are sending plaintext email and not
HTML mail.

We have a barebones dashboard prototype almost ready to merge; see

	https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/14946

It's very basic right now, though, and there is a lot we'd like to add.
Probably the biggest thing would be adding some visualization for the
performance counters so you can see cluster IOPS, space utilization, and
so on!  When do you start?

sage