* What are need to makes humidifier?
@ 2016-01-12  8:11 윤영석
From: 윤영석 @ 2016-01-12  8:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernelnewbies

?Hi,  I want to make own humidifier.
What sensor need when making humidifier??

humidity indicator (detecting humidity), ultrasonic waves maker??
Please shares your wisdom to me.

Thanks.
Best regards.

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

* What are need to makes humidifier?
@ 2016-01-12 17:54 ` Mandeep Sandhu
From: Mandeep Sandhu @ 2016-01-12 17:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernelnewbies

Wrong list.

This has nothing to do with the Linux kernel.

@ 2017-04-01  4:37 ` Dave Stevens
From: Dave Stevens @ 2017-04-01  4:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernelnewbies

On Mon, 11 Jan 2016 23:36:04 +0900 (KST)
??? <earwigz@naver.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> I want to make own humidifier.
> What sensor need when making humidifier??
>
> humidity indicator (detecting humidity), ultrasonic waves maker??
> Please shares your wisdom to me.
>
> Thanks.
> Best regards.

this is the wrong list for this information request but anyway:

https://www.adafruit.com/products/385

Dave

--
In modern fantasy (literary or governmental), killing people is the
usual solution to the so-called war between good and evil. My books are

----- Ursula Le Guin

* What are need to makes humidifier?
@ 2016-01-11 14:36 윤영석