* Audit-3.0 alpha8 available
@ 2019-06-12 15:16 Steve Grubb
From: Steve Grubb @ 2019-06-12 15:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-audit

Hello,

This is to let everyone know that another audit-3.0 pre-release was made.
This rolls up a lot more fixes in the master branch since the last pre-release
was announced. Despite the designation of alpha, I feel that this is a
production quality release and can be treated that way. It has been pushed
into all supported releases of Fedora to indicate that I feel it's a good
release with significant fixes/features that people would want.  The release is
based off of the tree as of commit f58ec40.

You can find the release here:
http://people.redhat.com/sgrubb/audit/audit-3.0-alpha8.tar.gz

Changelog is here:
https://github.com/linux-audit/audit-userspace/blob/
f58ec40668157969d7b55b7ad3cbd21f93ac428c/ChangeLog

The reason this has not been declared a stable 3.0 release is simply because
we are still waiting for container support to land. In any event, if you find
any problems with this "release", please email this list or file an issue in
github.

Thanks,
-Steve

only message in thread, other threads:[~2019-06-12 15:16 UTC | newest]