* MIPI for Intel E3800 Bay Trail
@ 2014-07-08 19:14 Rudolf Streif
From: Rudolf Streif @ 2014-07-08 19:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

This question is lesser a matter of YP but probably of upstream support.
Nevertheless, the YP kernel experts would certainly know. Which, if any, of
the YP kernels provide MIPI drivers for the Intel E3800?

Thanks,
Rudi

* Re: MIPI for Intel E3800 Bay Trail
@ 2014-07-08 21:56 ` Søren Holm
From: Søren Holm @ 2014-07-08 21:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto; +Cc: Rudolf Streif

I don't know what MIPI is but the Baytrail platform is supported from v3.13 as
far as I remember.

--
Søren Holm

* Re: MIPI for Intel E3800 Bay Trail