* Re: [Xen-security-issues-discuss] New XSA206 patches
       [not found]             ` <da29a1ba-71e3-2f84-1a8e-0abfd49517d8@prgmr.com>
@ 2017-03-28 16:47               ` Ian Jackson
From: Ian Jackson @ 2017-03-28 16:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sarah Newman; +Cc: xen-devel, xen-security-issues-discuss

(CCing xen-devel as this issue is no longer embargoed.)

Sarah Newman writes ("Re: [Xen-security-issues-discuss] New XSA206 patches"):
> On 03/28/2017 06:59 AM, Ian Jackson wrote:
> > There is no functional difference compared to the v6 patches for
> > unstable.  The backports are updated.
>
> Are there are more pending changes to the oxenstored backports? If so which xen versions and is there an idea of when they might be ready?

Good question.  Having completed the planned testing of the oxenstored
patches, we now know the answer:

Of course someone might still discover a problem, but we don't
currently think there will be more changes to the XSA-206 patches.

I sent out an update of XSA-206 which I hope clarifies this.

Regards,
Ian.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2017-03-28 16:47 UTC | newest]