* DPDK techboard minutes of March 28
@ 2018-04-10 10:02 Thomas Monjalon
From: Thomas Monjalon @ 2018-04-10 10:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dev; +Cc: techboard

Meeting notes for the DPDK technical board meeting
held on 2018-03-28 at 3pm UTC

Attendees:
	- Bruce Richardson
	- Ferruh Yigit
	- Hemant Agrawal
	- Jerin Jacob
	- Konstantin Ananyev
	- Olivier Matz
	- Thomas Monjalon

1/ Backup maintainers for some -next trees (net, crypto, event)

	- Akhil Goyal as next-crypto tree backup maintainer.

2/ Extension of dpdk-next-crypto scope

The libraries and drivers for bbdev and compressdev will be managed
in dpdk-next-crypto, without renaming the tree.

3/ NFF-Go hosting

The techboard representative (Jerin) will ask the Governing Board
to open the umbrella for hosting NFF-Go on dpdk.org.
Need to wait for final decision.

4/ Check progress of few changes:

	- memory rework
Waiting to fix performance regression on NXP.

	- offload API
Most of PMDs are patched or promised to be. Looks OK.

* Re: [dpdk-techboard] DPDK techboard minutes of March 28
@ 2018-04-11 11:53 ` Jerin Jacob
From: Jerin Jacob @ 2018-04-11 11:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Thomas Monjalon; +Cc: dev, techboard

> Meeting notes for the DPDK technical board meeting
> held on 2018-03-28 at 3pm UTC
>
> Attendees:
> 	- Bruce Richardson
> 	- Ferruh Yigit
> 	- Hemant Agrawal
> 	- Jerin Jacob
> 	- Konstantin Ananyev
> 	- Olivier Matz
> 	- Thomas Monjalon
>

> 1/ Backup maintainers for some -next trees (net, crypto, event)

> 	- Akhil Goyal as next-crypto tree backup maintainer.
>

> 2/ Extension of dpdk-next-crypto scope
>
> The libraries and drivers for bbdev and compressdev will be managed
> in dpdk-next-crypto, without renaming the tree.
>

> 3/ NFF-Go hosting
>
> The techboard representative (Jerin) will ask the Governing Board
> to open the umbrella for hosting NFF-Go on dpdk.org.
> Need to wait for final decision.

Response from Governing Board:

"We are at 9 replies out of 11 possible responses with unanimous
approvals. The new project is passed"