* [Qemu-devel] in icount mode guest OS can't boot on qemu_x86 when shift value range in [0, 3]
@ 2019-07-10  7:01 Wu, Wentong
From: Wu, Wentong @ 2019-07-10  7:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: qemu-devel

Hi all,

I'm running a rtos on qemu_x86 with icount mode enabled, shift value located in [0, 3], there is very high possibility that the guest os(the rtos) can't boot up. Does anyone have any idea for this issue? And this issue blocked me long time, appreciate any input?

Thanks

* Re: [Qemu-devel] in icount mode guest OS can't boot on qemu_x86 when shift value range in [0, 3]
@ 2019-07-10  7:08 Wu, Wentong
From: Wu, Wentong @ 2019-07-10  7:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: qemu-devel

the qemu binary is qemu-system-i386 and it's TCG mode, not kvm.