* How to Enable OMAP3 SGX MODULES on BEAGLEBOARD
@ 2011-05-23 12:15 Akshat Saha
From: Akshat Saha @ 2011-05-23 12:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: poky

Can anyone guide me, how to enable powervr drivers on beagleboard.

Thanks in Advance.

--
Akshat

* Re: How to Enable OMAP3 SGX MODULES on BEAGLEBOARD
@ 2011-05-23 23:20 ` Darren Hart
From: Darren Hart @ 2011-05-23 23:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Akshat Saha; +Cc: poky

On 05/23/2011 05:15 AM, Akshat Saha wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can anyone guide me, how to enable powervr drivers on beagleboard.

I am currently working on a Beagleboard refresh for the oe-core and
meta-yocto layers. I'm starting with u-boot, then the kernel, and will
see what follows from there. Until that is complete, the best bet for
full Beagleboard support is the angstrom layer.

--
Darren Hart
Intel Open Source Technology Center

* Re: How to Enable OMAP3 SGX MODULES on BEAGLEBOARD
@ 2011-05-30  6:32   ` Koen Kooi
From: Koen Kooi @ 2011-05-30  6:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: poky@yoctoproject.org Project

Op 24 mei 2011, om 01:20 heeft Darren Hart het volgende geschreven:

> On 05/23/2011 05:15 AM, Akshat Saha wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Can anyone guide me, how to enable powervr drivers on beagleboard.
>
> I am currently working on a Beagleboard refresh for the oe-core and
> meta-yocto layers. I'm starting with u-boot, then the kernel, and will
> see what follows from there. Until that is complete, the best bet for
> full Beagleboard support is the angstrom layer.

You mean the meta-texasinstruments layer, right?

* Re: How to Enable OMAP3 SGX MODULES on BEAGLEBOARD
@ 2011-05-31 15:07     ` Darren Hart
From: Darren Hart @ 2011-05-31 15:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Koen Kooi; +Cc: poky@yoctoproject.org Project

On 05/29/2011 11:32 PM, Koen Kooi wrote:

> Op 24 mei 2011, om 01:20 heeft Darren Hart het volgende geschreven:
>

>> On 05/23/2011 05:15 AM, Akshat Saha wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Can anyone guide me, how to enable powervr drivers on beagleboard.
>>
>> I am currently working on a Beagleboard refresh for the oe-core and
>> meta-yocto layers. I'm starting with u-boot, then the kernel, and will
>> see what follows from there. Until that is complete, the best bet for
>> full Beagleboard support is the angstrom layer.
>
> You mean the meta-texasinstruments layer, right?

Sorry, yes.