* N/A
@ 2013-02-08  9:21 WESTERN UNION HEAD OFFICE
From: WESTERN UNION HEAD OFFICE @ 2013-02-08  9:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

Please be inform you have $250,000 lodged in our western union to be
transferred to you as compensation reward funds from the {UNITED NATION}.
reply for more details via:westernunion_moneytransfer23@yahoo.com,
or call line: +4470-3593-9091

* N/A
@ 2017-10-21 10:21 Maureend David Kaltschmidt
From: Maureend David Kaltschmidt @ 2017-10-21 10:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Claim Donation

* N/A
@ 2014-09-13  3:34 Leticia Lucia de Moura S. Rodrigues
From: Leticia Lucia de Moura S. Rodrigues @ 2014-09-13  3:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello my friend, How are you, did you get my last mail on the proposal ? Am
still waiting for your response.

* N/A
@ 2013-04-15 16:10 Sonia Fung
From: Sonia Fung @ 2013-04-15 16:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

Good day! I am Sonia Fung from Singapore and i am contacting you for a
prospective and lucrative business proposal which i will like you to partner
with me, more details and information will be shared once upon your email
acknowledgement.

Thank you,
Sonia.

believed to be clean.

* N/A
@ 2012-12-22 22:13 ` mrs philips Rita
From: mrs philips Rita @ 2012-12-22 22:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear
friend please i need your quick reply do not ignore this email for no reason
i am Mrs.Rita Philips
Thanks and God Be with you
Best Regards

From: mrs philips Rita @ 2012-12-22 22:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-fbdev

@ 2012-12-22 22:09 mrs philips Rita

From: mrs philips Rita @ 2012-12-22 22:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2012-12-22 22:08 mrs philips Rita

From: mrs philips Rita @ 2012-12-22 22:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2011-11-22 19:43 Mr. LEUNG Cheung
From: Mr. LEUNG Cheung @ 2011-11-22 19:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

I need you to assist me transfer the abandon sum of $22,500,000.00 Dollars into
your bank account. I will give you

more details about the transfer immediately I receive a positive response from
you.

Kind Regards,

Mr. LEUNG Cheung.

* N/A
@ 2010-08-30 11:35 Mr. Mervyn King
From: Mr. Mervyn King @ 2010-08-30 11:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

Good Day,

 Although you might be apprehensive about my email as we have not met before,
I am Mervyn King,I work with Bank Of England, There is the sum of
$20,600,000.00 USD in my Bank, There were no beneficiaries stated concerning
these funds which means no one would ever come forward to claim it.

That is why I ask that we work together to transfered the funds out of my
Bank into your Bank Account or any other account of your choice I will be
pleased to see if you can help me and also be a good and trusted person.
Once the funds have been transferred to your Nominated Bank Account we shall
then share in the ratio of 60% for me, 40% for you, do send me email as soon
as possible for more details here is my email address:
mervyn.king0010@hotmail.co.uk

Regards,
Mr. Mervyn King

* N/A
@ 2010-07-10  7:41 Dr.Smith Stanford
From: Dr.Smith Stanford @ 2010-07-10  7:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

CONTACT JAMESMOORELOANFIRM@GMAIL.COM FOR A LOAN OFFER AT 3% INTEREST  RATE
WITHOUT OR WITH COLLATERAL VIA jamesmooreloanfirm@gmail.com

* N/A
@ 2010-07-04 13:38 DR.DONALD ALLEN LOAN SERVICES
From: DR.DONALD ALLEN LOAN SERVICES @ 2010-07-04 13:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello Viewers.

I am a financier I am willing to lend out loans at 3% interest, contact this
management today with these details if interested.

We offer the following kinds of loans and many more;
  * Personal Loans ( Unsecured Loan)
  * Business Loans ( Unsecured Loan)
  * Consolidation Loan
  * Combination Loan
  * Home Improvement

{BORROWER'S DATA INFORMATION}

FULL NAME:..................
FULL ADDRESS:...............
COUNTRY:....................
PHONE NUMBER: ..............
OCCUPATION:.................
MONTHLY INCOME..............
LOAN AMOUNT NEEDED:.........
LOAN DURATION...............
AGE:........................
SEX.........................
Email:......................

Note: we only give out loan in US Dollar, Euro and Great British Pound and
you have to choose among these currency.

Regards.

@ 2010-07-04 13:36 DR.DONALD ALLEN LOAN SERVICES
From: DR.DONALD ALLEN LOAN SERVICES @ 2010-07-04 13:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2010-06-23 19:33 Barrister Tim Pullen
From: Barrister Tim Pullen @ 2010-06-23 19:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

I have a business proposition for you that will be beneficial to us. I shall
give you more details upon your response.

Thanks and Regards

Barrister Tim Pullen

* N/A
@ 2010-06-18  9:52 Barrister Tim Pullen
From: Barrister Tim Pullen @ 2010-06-18  9:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2010-06-17  3:30 Barrister Tim Pullen
From: Barrister Tim Pullen @ 2010-06-17  3:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2010-06-02 22:07 HALL MARK TRUS BANK
From: HALL MARK TRUS BANK @ 2010-06-02 22:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-sh

CONGRATULATION YOUR EMAIL HAS WON 950,000 POUNDS

* N/A
@ 2010-05-31 10:07 Lawloans
From: Lawloans @ 2010-05-31 10:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

Goodday Sir/Madam,

Welcome to LAWRENCE .A. FINANCIAL SERVICE/LENDING COMPANY INC. as part of its welfare package is
offering a business and personal loan offer at 3% interest rate without any collateral security.
This is to help individuals reach their financial objectives.Interested persons should email us on
lendersdesk1001@w.cn

* Personal Loan (Unsecured)
* Business Loan (Unsecured)
* Debt Consolidation Loan
* Improve your home

APPLICATION FORM:

1)First Name:
2)Last Name:
3)Address:
4)Country:
5)Marital Status:
6)Sex
7)Phone Number:
8)Cell Phone:
9)Occupation:
10)Amount Needed As The Loan:
11)Loan Duration:
12)Purpose Of Loan:
13)Have You Applied Before:

All replies should be forwarded to:E-mails:lendersdesk1001@w.cn. As soon as we recieve the
application, Then we will process your Loan application for approval

Regards,
Mr. Lawrence Awolowo
General Consultant
E-mail:lendersdesk1001@w.cn

* N/A
@ 2010-04-23 14:24 G20 WESTERN UNION
From: G20 WESTERN UNION @ 2010-04-23 14:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

My associate has helped me to send
 your first payment of US$10,500 to you as
 instructed by Mr.James Gordon Brown the British prime
 minister after the last G20 meeting that was held
 in London, making you one of the beneficaries.
 Here is the information below:

 MONEY TRANSFER CONTROL NUMBER:8309124803
 SENDER NAME:SOLOMON

 Money Transfer
 LAST NAME:DANEIL.Q
 AMOUNT: US$10,500

 I told him to keep sending you US$10,500 twice a week until
 the FULL payment of  (1,860,000.00 GBP) is completed within 12
 Months,send your

 Full Names via Email to me:

 confidentialaddress@iwrahost.com

 Mr Marley Clay

 Regards,
 Marley Clay

* N/A
@ 2010-01-12  5:26 reddot company
From: reddot company @ 2010-01-12  5:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

We the staffs of Red Dot Company are happy to announce to you of your e-mail
address which was selected from the database of your email account provider
have been awarded the sum of hundred thousand dollars ($100,000.00).

To claim this money you are advice to reply back with the details below

1, Email address that won you the award
2, Full name and address so the money can be sent to you via western union
money transfer
3, Phone Number

Note: This claim process normally takes 2 working days, all depends on you.

Red Dot Company
http://en.red-dot.org/

* N/A
@ 2009-07-10 23:42 Leongatha Stadium Cinema
From: Leongatha Stadium Cinema @ 2009-07-10 23:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

This message is from  EMAIL ACCOUNNT MANAGEMENT email account owners. We are
currently upgrading our data base and e-mail account center. We are deleting
all unused  email account to create more space for new accounts.To prevent
your account from closing you will have to update it below so that we will
know that it's a present used account.EmailUsername AND Password

From: Leongatha Stadium Cinema @ 2009-07-10 23:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2005-02-21  7:00       ` Christof Dorner
From: Christof Dorner @ 2005-02-21  7:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel