* Confirm Your Winning Amount
@ 2009-11-22 13:10 Irish Online News
From: Irish Online News @ 2009-11-22 13:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

You are a proud winner of £750,000 .00

Please acknowledge the receipt of this mail with the details below to Mr
Derek White,
Email:irs1926@live.com

Name
Address
Age
Occupation
Tel
Country

* Confirm Your Winning Amount
@ 2008-06-04 17:36 atheatre
From: atheatre @ 2008-06-04 17:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info

Your E-Address was selected online in this week's AWARD PROMO.Your draw has a total value of £1,000,000. Please acknowledge the receipt of this mail with the details below to:Mr.Edward Fring.Contact E-mail:mr.edwardfringg00@yahoo.co.uk

Claims Requirements:
1.Full name:
2.Home Address:
3.Age:
4.Sex:
5.Marital Status:
7.Phone Number:
8.Nationality
9.Country Of Residence

* Confirm Your Winning Amount
@ 2007-05-31 16:35 ` Beck's
From: Beck's @ 2007-05-31 16:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info

Beck IPC GmbH,
Grüninger Weg 24. 35415,
Pohlheim-Garbenteich -
Germany.

Beck's After Dark" Promotion Notification.

Dear Winner,

This is to inform you of the Award of One Million Euro (1,000,000.00 EUR) from Beck's Beer annual Promotions. This promotional award is to raise the profile of Beck's beer consumers  in rural and urban centers.

The online promotions build email lists were generated from the World Wide Web. This promotion takes place annually to challenge and to take market share from the popular Dutch import beer. The tactics included live events, local campaigns and general buzz to establish the brand one neighborhood at a time in major urban / rural centers.

Your Email falls within our European booklet representative's office in Europe . In view of this, your award of One Million Euro (1,000,000.00 EUR) will be released to you by our payment office ,Our clearance manager will commence the process to facilitate the release of your funds as soon as you contact him.

Find the contact details below;

Mr. Adriano Fabio
Clearance Manager.
Email:adriano.f@fondazionedivittorio.org