* (no subject)
@ 2020-05-14  8:17 Maksim Iushchenko
From: Maksim Iushchenko @ 2020-05-14  8:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: b.a.t.m.a.n

Hello,
I am creating a Wi-Fi ad-hoc network based on batman-adv. I read that
batman-adv is able to work with any types of interfaces, but I still
have a question related to ad-hoc networking. Will Wi-Fi ad-hoc
network (based on batman-adv) work if Wi-Fi chip does not support
802.11s standard?
Unfortunately, there is no mention of ad-hoc mode support in
documentation of many Wi-Fi chips.

How to check if a Wi-Fi chip is suited to be used to create a Wi-Fi
ad-hoc network based on batman-adv?

For example, is ATWILC3000-MR110CA an appropriate chip to build a
Wi-Fi ad-hoc network based on batman-adv? Or maybe you could suggest
any another Wi-Fi chips?

Thanks in advance