* systemd 243 update - not happening for 3.0...
@ 2019-09-04 11:30 Randy MacLeod
From: Randy MacLeod @ 2019-09-04 11:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembedded-core

On the YP tech call yesterday, I had suggested that someone at WR
might work on the systemd-243 update this week. It turns out that other
activities have higher priority so it will have to be done by someone
else to make the 3.0-M3 cut-off. If that doesn't happen we'll get
to it after 3.0, I expect.
--
# Randy MacLeod
# Wind River Linux

only message in thread, other threads:[~2019-09-04 11:30 UTC | newest]