* We bring your gadget back to life
@ 2019-10-02 15:59 Just Repair
From: Just Repair @ 2019-10-02 15:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-scsi, linux-smp

Hello,

Let us repair your phone or gadget right on the spot
visit us today
https://www.justrepair.net

or come into our location
https://goo.gl/maps/k5iRbeJyggiXnZSG6
Give us a nice review and we`ll make you a big discount

Thank you,
Ameer

* We bring your gadget back to life
@ 2019-10-04 20:48 ` Just Repair