* [parisc-linux] C200 available to good home (Pittsburgh area)
@ 2004-01-07 14:45 David Huggins-Daines
From: David Huggins-Daines @ 2004-01-07 14:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: parisc-linux

Hello,

I have a C200 which I had planned to do some porting work on.
Unfortunately it just doesn't seem like I will ever have time to work
on PA-Linux stuff in the future, and so the thing is just taking up (a
lot) of space.  Is there anyone out there who could put this to better
use?  I don't want to sell it, just pass it on to someone who I know is
going to use it for development purposes.

I'd prefer someone local (I'm in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA) because
it's quite big and heavy (yes, I know, it's a "workstation", but
still).

It is quite loaded down with RAM and multiple video cards and would be
good for someone doing X11 or framebuffer work.

Please Cc: me on any replies to the list ... thanks.

* Re: [parisc-linux] C200 available to good home (Pittsburgh area )
@ 2004-01-13 15:22 Brian Barber
From: Brian Barber @ 2004-01-13 15:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: parisc-linux

> And my favorite hockey team is the penguins...

Who had an impressive win last night over the Flyers... Way to go, Pens.

BB

* RE: [parisc-linux] C200 available to good home (Pittsburgh area )
@ 2004-01-13  7:32 Quinn, Timothy
From: Quinn, Timothy @ 2004-01-13  7:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'David Huggins-Daines', Quinn, Timothy; +Cc: parisc-linux

Well, if It helps any, I have family in Pennsylvania.  Littlestown, to be
exact.  And my favorite hockey team is the penguins...

From: David Huggins-Daines @ 2004-01-09 13:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Quinn, Timothy; +Cc: parisc-linux

@ 2004-01-09 10:37 Quinn, Timothy
From: Quinn, Timothy @ 2004-01-09 10:37 UTC (permalink / raw)