* Planning the next GTI TAC meeting for March 8th.
@ 2023-03-01 15:16 Carlos O'Donell
From: Carlos O'Donell @ 2023-03-01 15:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gti-tac

Team,

I would like to setup a GTI TAC meeting for March 8th at 11am EST / 4pm GMT.

Does that work?

Agenda:

- Pick a time for regular monthly meetings.
- glibc: Next steps for glibc, and the process for migrating a whole
         project to LF infrastructure
  - Going to the LF IT core projects team and asking for review of
    glibc services and cost.
  - Approval from GTI.
  - Community discussion.
  - GNU Maintainer decision.
- Setting up gti.toolchain.dev to hold documents and notes from the
  meetings?

Please add your agenda items.

--
Cheers,
Carlos.

* Re: Planning the next GTI TAC meeting for March 8th.
@ 2023-03-02 16:42 ` Simon Marchi
       [not found]   ` <87356l7tix.fsf@gnu.org>
From: Simon Marchi @ 2023-03-02 16:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Carlos O'Donell, gti-tac

On 3/1/23 10:16, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
> Team,
>
> I would like to setup a GTI TAC meeting for March 8th at 11am EST / 4pm GMT.
>
> Does that work?

Works for me.

Simon

@ 2023-03-07  4:17     ` Carlos O'Donell
       [not found]       ` <87bkkajo24.fsf@gnu.org>
From: Carlos O'Donell @ 2023-03-07  4:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jose E. Marchesi, Simon Marchi; +Cc: gti-tac

On 3/3/23 10:18, Jose E. Marchesi wrote:

>> On 3/1/23 10:16, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
>>> Team,
>>>
>>> I would like to setup a GTI TAC meeting for March 8th at 11am EST / 4pm GMT.
>>>
>>> Does that work?
>>
>> Works for me.
>
> Same here.

I've scheduled the slot for those on the TAC that can to meet
and discuss some of the items face to face.

I'll post summaries here to the list of what was discussed.

The agenda is to talk about how to keep moving forward with
the GTI agenda to support the projects that want that support
and how to make incremental progress.

--

@ 2023-03-30 15:06         ` Carlos O'Donell
From: Carlos O'Donell @ 2023-03-30 15:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jose E. Marchesi; +Cc: Simon Marchi, gti-tac

On 3/30/23 10:45, Jose E. Marchesi wrote:
> I was travelling and missed this last meeting.  Sorry about that.
> Are the minutes published somewhere?
Yes!

Posted here:
https://lore.kernel.org/gti-tac/a3b10266-2bf7-44da-249f-7d01e36ac253@suse.cz/T/#t