* [SPDK] Re: The parameter max_qpairs_per_ctrlr is misleading
@ 2020-04-30  6:25 Wenhua Liu
From: Wenhua Liu @ 2020-04-30  6:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spdk

Thanks for suggestion. Created issue https://github.com/spdk/spdk/issues/1378.

Regards,
-Wenhua

On 4/29/20, 9:38 PM, "Yang, Ziye" <ziye.yang(a)intel.com> wrote:

    Hi  Wenhua,

    Could you submit a github issue in : https://nam04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2Fspdk%2Fspdk%2Fissues&amp;data=02%7C01%7Cliuw%40vmware.com%7C06871428d81347d0c10e08d7ecc04e84%7Cb39138ca3cee4b4aa4d6cd83d9dd62f0%7C0%7C0%7C637238183007992004&amp;sdata=RiWgYO%2BDnpJ7LEiPRwCIgiyjmh9N2YPUSWkTAwfWoRQ%3D&amp;reserved=0 ?

    We just had a community meeting and discussed this issue. And we would change it in SPDK code and target for  20.07 release.

    Best Regards
    Ziye Yang

From: Yang, Ziye @ 2020-04-30  4:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spdk