* Add the CD drive as a boot option inthe Grub Menu
@ 2005-06-24 14:52 edzaid Mendez
From: edzaid Mendez @ 2005-06-24 14:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: grub-devel

Hi,

I've been googling and reading Grub documents, but I can not find whether
it is possible to add the CD drive as a boot option in the Grub boot menu.

My problem is that I have a computer with no floppy drive. And for some
reason, it won't boot from the CD drive that is installed now.

The CD drive works just fine, and if I install it on a different computer
it will boot.

Thanks

Edzaid

only message in thread, other threads:[~2005-06-24 15:00 UTC | newest]