* Hello Dear Friend,,
@ 2013-12-13 19:02 Kuku Gift
From: Kuku Gift @ 2013-12-13 19:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello Dear Friend,,
I am Gift. Please, I will like to be your friend only if you don't mind,
contact me for my picture
and more about me,
Thanks in advance and remain blessed!
Gift.

* Hello Dear Friend!
@ 2020-04-18 22:07 Mr Kabiru Wahid
From: Mr Kabiru Wahid @ 2020-04-18 22:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Sir,  I came across your e-mail contact prior a private search
while in need of your assistance, I have investment funds worth
million of dollars and i need a trusted investment Manager/Partner, If
you are willing to handle this project on my behalf kindly reply
urgent to enable me provide you more information please this is not a
spam, its a real business that will benefit both of us your urgent
reply will be appreciated i will explain to you on how the business
will be executed! kabiruwahid111@gmail.com.

* Hello Dear Friend,
@ 2015-12-28  9:19 Mr DAVID PHILIP
From: Mr DAVID PHILIP @ 2015-12-28  9:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello Dear Friend,

Please i want you to read this letter very carefully and i must apologize for barging this message into your mail box without any formal introduction due to the urgency and confidential of this issue and i know that this message will come to you as a surprise, Please this is not a joke and i will not like you to joke with it.

I am Mr.DAVID PHILIP. a staff in United Bank Of Africa (U.B.A) Lagos,Nigeria.

I Hoped that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that i am about to establish with you for the mutual benefit of you and i.

Dear, I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of ( $7.2 )million USD into your account within 7 banking days. This money has been dormant for years in our Bank without claim due to the owner of this fund died along with his entire family and supposed next of kin in an air crash since July 31 2000.

Please, don't entertain any atom of fear because the transaction is 100% risk free.

Am looking forward hearing from you for more details information together with your full information's and direct contact line.

Thanks with my best regards

Mr DAVID PHILIP

* Hello Dear Friend!
@ 2015-07-02  8:28 aminu wahid
From: aminu wahid @ 2015-07-02  8:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello Dear Friend,
This is Kabiru I have a deal worth $15.5 million dollar from my bank
that requires me to involve a foreigner, please if you will be
interested to help me out, I advise you to reply back to my
confidential mail ID (k.wahid201@terra.com) for more detail about the
transaction and what next to do.

Regards
Mr.Kabiru Wahid.

* Hello Dear Friend,,
@ 2013-12-13 19:02 Kuku Gift
From: Kuku Gift @ 2013-12-13 19:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2007-05-04 12:13 Alice Alice
From: Alice Alice @ 2007-05-04 12:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Contacts.Alice

Could I talk to you for a second?

Would you like to help needy children?
Would you like to have a very significant and innovative advertising?
Welcome to visit: http://a.MrFace.com/
Donating to needy children and Advertising meanwhile.

Thank you very much.

Alice /a community member
Contact: Contacts.Alice@gmail.com or Alice@i.MrFace.com

* Hello dear friend!
@ 2007-04-06 22:00 kitty kitty
From: kitty kitty @ 2007-04-06 22:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Kitty

Could I talk to you for a second?

You are welcome to visit my blog: http://blog.25u.com

I am a submissive SlaveGirl, and am looking for master/mistress. I
would like to submit to master/mistress' wildest desire.

/Kitty
My Email: Kitty@blog.25u.com