* selection of gcc 3.4.1 or gcc 4.0.x
@ 2006-02-01 14:10 prafulla chandra vejendla
From: prafulla chandra vejendla @ 2006-02-01 14:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-omap-open-source

Hi all,
I am using OSK5912 board for my application. I have a doubt regarding the
GCC version for compilation of  ARM 926EJ-S code.which one is appropriate n
better to use whether GCC 3.4.1 or GCC  4.0.x for my board.I am new to linux
please tell me how does the compiler selection matters especially with
reference to OSK board.
thanks in advance.
regards,
prafulla chandra.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2006-02-01 14:10 UTC | newest]