* Re: [linux-lvm] snapshot pools, lvm roadmap
@ 2011-01-18 15:39 Brian Neu
From: Brian Neu @ 2011-01-18 15:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: LVM general discussion and development

> Are you interested in testing Thin Provisioning too?

> -  Joe

Sorry for the slow response.  I typically only use this account for mailing
lists only so I check it infrequently.

I'll script the most brutal tests I can, and I have very broad access to both
on-metal and virtualized hosts.  Or if there is a FS testing controller app
already written, I can use that too.  Just let me know what kind of stress you'd
like to apply to it.

* [linux-lvm] clvm how to.when create cluster VG, it is must that every pvs exist on every nodes?
@ 2011-01-24  7:48 ` yue
From: yue @ 2011-01-24  7:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: LVM general discussion and development, yalogr