* drm-next status
@ 2013-06-28  3:31 Dave Airlie
From: Dave Airlie @ 2013-06-28  3:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dri-devel

Okay drm-next is pretty big, possibly the biggest ever.

Outstanding things I know about, and will merge, if they arrive soon:
exynos -next
nouveau -next

Big things I've merged:
new rcar driver
intel next
radeon next
tegra next
shmob next
core/mutexes
ttm -> reservation conversion
tilcdc patches acked by Rob
mtrr reworking
prime + gem patches from samsung
Laurent's documentation updates
various mgag200 patches

Otherwise I'm sure I've missed some changes, please let me know of
anything you think has fallen down the cracks asap.

Slow down people :-P

Dave.

* Re: drm-next status (or: drm-openchrome will not be in 3.11)
@ 2013-06-30 16:36 ` Johannes Obermayr
From: Johannes Obermayr @ 2013-06-30 16:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dri-devel, openchrome-devel, jsimmons

Am Freitag, 28. Juni 2013, 13:31:50 schrieb Dave Airlie:
> Okay drm-next is pretty big, possibly the biggest ever.
>
> Outstanding things I know about, and will merge, if they arrive soon:
> exynos -next
> nouveau -next
>
> Big things I've merged:
> new rcar driver
> intel next
> radeon next
> tegra next
> shmob next
> core/mutexes
> ttm -> reservation conversion
> tilcdc patches acked by Rob
> mtrr reworking
> prime + gem patches from samsung
> Laurent's documentation updates
> various mgag200 patches
>
> Otherwise I'm sure I've missed some changes, please let me know of
> anything you think has fallen down the cracks asap.
>
> Slow down people :-P
>
> Dave.

IRC #dri-devel:

<jobermayr_> airlied: drm-openchrome will not be part of Kernel 3.11 because
jsimmons has not responded?

<airlied> jobermayr: seems likely, I don't merge just because someone posts
patchrs

Tasks to do:
http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/dri-devel/2013-June/039695.html
http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/dri-devel/2013-June/039796.html

* Re: drm-next status (or: drm-openchrome will not be in 3.11)
@ 2013-06-30 20:56   ` James Simmons
From: James Simmons @ 2013-06-30 20:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Johannes Obermayr; +Cc: openchrome-devel, dri-devel

> Am Freitag, 28. Juni 2013, 13:31:50 schrieb Dave Airlie:
> > Okay drm-next is pretty big, possibly the biggest ever.
> >
> > Outstanding things I know about, and will merge, if they arrive soon:
> > exynos -next
> > nouveau -next
> >
> > Big things I've merged:
> > new rcar driver
> > intel next
> > radeon next
> > tegra next
> > shmob next
> > core/mutexes
> > ttm -> reservation conversion
> > tilcdc patches acked by Rob
> > mtrr reworking
> > prime + gem patches from samsung
> > Laurent's documentation updates
> > various mgag200 patches
> >
> > Otherwise I'm sure I've missed some changes, please let me know of
> > anything you think has fallen down the cracks asap.
> >
> > Slow down people :-P
> >
> > Dave.
>
> IRC #dri-devel:
>
> <jobermayr_> airlied: drm-openchrome will not be part of Kernel 3.11 because
> jsimmons has not responded?
>
> <airlied> jobermayr: seems likely, I don't merge just because someone posts
> patchrs
>

> Tasks to do:
> http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/dri-devel/2013-June/039695.html
> http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/dri-devel/2013-June/039796.html

The VIA driver is pretty huge. Its going to take time to merge it. Plus
I'm the new guy so I don't have the level of trust the other maintainers
have.

* Re: drm-next status (or: drm-openchrome will not be in 3.11)
@ 2013-06-30 21:44     ` Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk
From: Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk @ 2013-06-30 21:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: James Simmons, Johannes Obermayr; +Cc: openchrome-devel, dri-devel

James Simmons <jsimmons@infradead.org> wrote:

>> Am Freitag, 28. Juni 2013, 13:31:50 schrieb Dave Airlie:
>> > Okay drm-next is pretty big, possibly the biggest ever.
>> >
>> > Outstanding things I know about, and will merge, if they arrive
>soon:
>> > exynos -next
>> > nouveau -next
>> >
>> > Big things I've merged:
>> > new rcar driver
>> > intel next
>> > radeon next
>> > tegra next
>> > shmob next
>> > core/mutexes
>> > ttm -> reservation conversion
>> > tilcdc patches acked by Rob
>> > mtrr reworking
>> > prime + gem patches from samsung
>> > Laurent's documentation updates
>> > various mgag200 patches
>> >
>> > Otherwise I'm sure I've missed some changes, please let me know of
>> > anything you think has fallen down the cracks asap.
>> >
>> > Slow down people :-P
>> >
>> > Dave.
>>
>> IRC #dri-devel:
>>
>> <jobermayr_> airlied: drm-openchrome will not be part of Kernel 3.11
>because
>> jsimmons has not responded?
>>
>> <airlied> jobermayr: seems likely, I don't merge just because someone
>posts
>> patchrs
>>

>> Tasks to do:
>> http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/dri-devel/2013-June/039695.html
>> http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/dri-devel/2013-June/039796.html
>
>The VIA driver is pretty huge. Its going to take time to merge it. Plus
>
>I'm the new guy so I don't have the level of trust the other
>maintainers
>have.

Could you repost it with some of the reviewers comments addressed please?
--
Sent from my Android phone. Please excuse my brevity.