From: Mauricio Litinow <mauricio.penteado@litinow.com>
To: buildroot@busybox.net
Subject: [Buildroot] Buildroot ARM with Altera FPGA de10-standard
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2021 15:00:48 +0000	[thread overview]

Hi Andreas,

Many thanks for your attention.

I have never been able to run Buildroot on my de10-standard card,
hopefully this situation will change soon.

I was trying to use the Buildroot version 2017 because that info
described on the bitlog blog is all that I have.

If I change it to use the last version of Buildroot, please can you
share with me what Terasic document describes the 'Target Options' and
the 'Toolchain' settings ? It is yet very confused in my mind.

Also, what GCC linaro and kernel headers version should I use with the
last version of the Buildroot?

Kind regards,

Mauricio