* [SPDK] Re: rdma-core
@ 2019-12-18 22:49 Luse, Paul E
From: Luse, Paul E @ 2019-12-18 22:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spdk

Cool, yeah what's in pkgdep is just what is specifically used in the CI system and by most developers but you can use any equivalent package but, of coruse, if there are issues you'll be asked to test against whats in pkgdep first (

Thx
Paul

On 12/18/19, 3:21 PM, "Jonathan Richardson" <jonathan.richardson(a)broadcom.com> wrote:

    Ok, I meant indirectly from OFA via the distro. For Ubuntu at least I think
    that's OFA for most of them. I hadn't seen pkgdeps.sh. I'm cross compiling
    using yocto so we take care of the dependencies. I noticed on Ubuntu 18.04
    the rdma-core is available along with the OFA versions and wasn't sure if
    they were interchangeable. So I think we're safe for now using the OFA
    packages but will check that file in the future as we upgrade.

    Thanks,
    Jon

@ 2019-12-18 22:05 Luse, Paul E
From: Luse, Paul E @ 2019-12-18 22:05 UTC (permalink / raw)