* backports release
@ 2017-09-25 19:46 Hauke Mehrtens
From: Hauke Mehrtens @ 2017-09-25 19:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Johannes Berg, backports

Hi all,

I would like to make a backports tar release in the next few days based
on kernel 4.14-rc2 with the current backports repository status.

Are there any objections to this? Does anybody have any known issues?
I know that kernels < 3.14 are not working well, but I do not really
care any more.

I would like to use this tar in LEDE later on.

Hauke

* Re: backports release
@ 2017-09-26  7:06 ` Johannes Berg
From: Johannes Berg @ 2017-09-26  7:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Hauke Mehrtens, backports

On Mon, 2017-09-25 at 21:46 +0200, Hauke Mehrtens wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I would like to make a backports tar release in the next few days
> based
> on kernel 4.14-rc2 with the current backports repository status.
>
> Are there any objections to this? Does anybody have any known issues?
> I know that kernels < 3.14 are not working well, but I do not really
> care any more.

No objection from me, but I don't know if I can even do a release, Luis
had that on his own home directory or something there ...

johannes

* Re: backports release
@ 2017-09-26 20:59   ` Hauke Mehrtens
From: Hauke Mehrtens @ 2017-09-26 20:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Johannes Berg, backports

On 09/26/2017 09:06 AM, Johannes Berg wrote:
> On Mon, 2017-09-25 at 21:46 +0200, Hauke Mehrtens wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I would like to make a backports tar release in the next few days
>> based
>> on kernel 4.14-rc2 with the current backports repository status.
>>
>> Are there any objections to this? Does anybody have any known issues?
>> I know that kernels < 3.14 are not working well, but I do not really
>> care any more.
>
> No objection from me, but I don't know if I can even do a release, Luis
> had that on his own home directory or something there ...
>
> johannes

Hi Johannes,

I did this already in the past and hope I still have everything here.

Hauke