* Request for ssifbridge repository
@ 2020-11-25  6:48 Thang Q. Nguyen
From: Thang Q. Nguyen @ 2020-11-25  6:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Brad Bishop; +Cc: OpenBMC Maillist

Hi Brad,

Could you please help create a new ssifbridge repository under
github.com/openbmc folder? We intend to publish our SSIF bridge source
which is based on https://github.com/openbmc/btbridge but apply for IPMI
SSIF.

Thanks,

Thang Q. Nguyen -

* Re: Request for ssifbridge repository
@ 2020-12-04  9:23 ` Thang Q. Nguyen
From: Thang Q. Nguyen @ 2020-12-04  9:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Brad Bishop; +Cc: OpenBMC Maillist

Hi Brad,

Could you help to create the ssifbridge repository under
github.com/openbmc for IPMI SSIF support?

Best Regards,

Thang Q. Nguyen -

@ 2020-12-08 21:30 ` Brad Bishop
From: Brad Bishop @ 2020-12-08 21:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Thang Q. Nguyen; +Cc: OpenBMC Maillist

On Wed, Nov 25, 2020 at 01:48:34PM +0700, Thang Q. Nguyen wrote:
>Hi Brad,
>
>Could you please help create a new ssifbridge repository under
>github.com/openbmc folder? We intend to publish our SSIF bridge source
>which is based on https://github.com/openbmc/btbridge but apply for
>IPMI SSIF.

ssifbridge repository created.  Thanks!

-brad