* [ANNOUNCE] qperf maintainer change
@ 2017-06-01 22:30 Weiny, Ira
       [not found] ` <2807E5FD2F6FDA4886F6618EAC48510E67CC8DC0-8k97q/ur5Z2krb+BlOpmy7fspsVTdybXVpNB7YpNyf8@public.gmane.org>
From: Weiny, Ira @ 2017-06-01 22:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-rdma-u79uwXL29TY76Z2rM5mHXA; +Cc: Regmi, Manish, Leon Romanovsky

As discussed here:

https://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-rdma/msg45916.html

I took temporary  maintainership for qperf.

Manish has graciously stepped up to take permanent maintainership for qperf going forward.  I will let him take care of a release to ensure his process is followed.

Leon, can you add Manish to the github?

Thanks,
Ira

* Re: [ANNOUNCE] qperf maintainer change
       [not found] ` <2807E5FD2F6FDA4886F6618EAC48510E67CC8DC0-8k97q/ur5Z2krb+BlOpmy7fspsVTdybXVpNB7YpNyf8@public.gmane.org>
@ 2017-06-02 15:45   ` Leon Romanovsky
       [not found]     ` <20170602154553.GY5406-U/DQcQFIOTAAJjI8aNfphQ@public.gmane.org>
From: Leon Romanovsky @ 2017-06-02 15:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Weiny, Ira, Regmi, Manish; +Cc: linux-rdma-u79uwXL29TY76Z2rM5mHXA

On Thu, Jun 01, 2017 at 10:30:57PM +0000, Weiny, Ira wrote:
> As discussed here:
>
> https://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-rdma/msg45916.html
>
> I took temporary  maintainership for qperf.
>
> Manish has graciously stepped up to take permanent maintainership for qperf going forward.  I will let him take care of a release to ensure his process is followed.
>
> Leon, can you add Manish to the github?

Manish,

I sent an invitation to your @intel.com email.

Thanks

> Thanks,
> Ira

[-- Attachment #2: signature.asc --]

@ 2017-06-02 16:52       ` Regmi, Manish
From: Regmi, Manish @ 2017-06-02 16:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Leon Romanovsky, Weiny, Ira; +Cc: linux-rdma-u79uwXL29TY76Z2rM5mHXA

Thank you Leon.

       [not found] ` <CA+cYVkUEfS-_ZYxVFYDLfDSdC2Vpv9tPfWK7Cu72vAhpvuyBTw-JsoAwUIsXosN+BqQ9rBEUg@public.gmane.org>
@ 2017-11-30 17:20   ` Leon Romanovsky
From: Leon Romanovsky @ 2017-11-30 17:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Manish Regmi
  Cc: linux-rdma-u79uwXL29TY76Z2rM5mHXA, Estela, Henry R, Weiny, Ira

On Thu, Nov 30, 2017 at 08:20:54AM -0800, Manish Regmi wrote:
> Hi,
>    I am no longer with Intel and no longer working in RDMA related
> field. Henry Estela has stepped up to be the new Qperf maintainer. He
> is going to be the new Qperf maintainer.
>
> Leon, can we add him to the github.

I sent an invitation to the email in CC.

Thanks

> Thanks,
> Manish

[-- Attachment #2: signature.asc --]