* Non-working Web site URL in MAINTAINERS
@ 2020-02-15 10:40 Paul Menzel
From: Paul Menzel @ 2020-02-15 10:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Johannes Berg, Emmanuel Grumbach, Luca Coelho, Intel Linux Wireless
  Cc: linux-wireless, LKML

Dear Linux folks,

http://intellinuxwireless.org redirects to [1], and that page is not
found (404 error).

If you fix this, maybe you can also set up HTTPS.

Kind regards,

Paul

[1]: http://wireless.kernel.org/en/users/Drivers/iwlwifi

* Re: Non-working Web site URL in MAINTAINERS
@ 2020-03-04 12:31 ` Luciano Coelho
From: Luciano Coelho @ 2020-03-04 12:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Paul Menzel, Johannes Berg, Emmanuel Grumbach, Intel Linux Wireless
  Cc: linux-wireless, LKML

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your report and sorry for the delay in responding (I was on
vacations).

I'm working with our IT department to change the URL this domain is
forwarded to.  But I will also change the MAINTAINERS file so that it
points directly to the correct URL, namely:

https://wireless.wiki.kernel.org/en/users/drivers/iwlwifi

--
Cheers,
Luca.