* I need your assistance to invest!
       [not found] <294633536.7636592.1543414333351.ref@mail.yahoo.com>
@ 2018-11-28 14:12 ` Miss Lisa Stewart
From: Miss Lisa Stewart @ 2018-11-28 14:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Sir,

I need your support to relocate and invest in your country. I ask your
assistance because I don’t have knowledge about
business and the rules that guide your country for safe investment.
Will you promise to be sincere with me?

Please contact me for more information details!

With best regards,
Miss Lisa Stewart

* I need your assistance to invest!!!
       [not found] <1063094540.2702590.1481615484114.ref@mail.yahoo.com>
@ 2016-12-13  7:51 ` Miss Margaret Carnegie
From: Miss Margaret Carnegie @ 2016-12-13  7:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Sir,

I need your support to relocate and invest in your country. I ask your assistance because I don’t have knowledge about
business and the rules that guide your country for safe investment.
Will you promise to be sincere with me?

Please contact me for more information details!

With best regards,
Miss Margaret Carnegie.