* [U-Boot] Re
@ 2010-09-29  9:06 PORTOSDEN at telefonica.net
From: PORTOSDEN at telefonica.net @ 2010-09-29  9:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Usted tiene una transferencia de dinero de $ 85.000.

 Por favor confirmar recepci?n con su nombre y su pa?s. Enviar por correo electr?nico: wudept at w.cn

* [U-Boot] Re
@ 2014-04-08 10:48 Frank Ihle
From: Frank Ihle @ 2014-04-08 10:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hello Stefano

>Hi Frank,
>
>On 07/04/2014 15:49, Frank Ihle wrote:
>> Hi U-Boot,
>>
>> you recently gave me the hint about the Falcon Mode for my Fast
>> Booting investigations. But I think might got it wrong, could
>> somebody correct me if so?:
>>
>> - According to the "Falcon Mode" Pdf of October 2013
>> (http://www.denx.de/wiki/pub/U-Boot/MiniSummitELCE2013/2013-ELCE-U-Boot-Falcon-Boot.pdf)
>> The Falcon mode is just about to chose 2 different execution modes
>> during startup - one that starts Linux directly (and skips u-boot)
>> and the other for instance to make updates, or failsafe mode (and
>> starts u-boot). Or does it even contain more functionality ?
>
>The second starts U-Boot as you are used to.

agreed

>> - According to the "Minimizing boot times using U-Boot Falcon Mode"
>> Pdf of July 2012
>> (http://schedule2012.rmll.info/IMG/pdf/LSM2012_UbootFalconMode_Babic.pdf)
>> it's mentioned that this can only run with boards, which are able to
>> work with SPL. I guess here SPL means Second Programm Bootloader. I'm
>> not an expert in this area, but wouldn't it be possible to run every
>> board with an SPL, since it's just Software like a Bootloader?
>
>Of course, but not all boards supported in mainline were converted to
>use SPL, and for this reason not all boards support out of the box
>Falcon Mode.

So
 this "part" of including more and more boards is up to the U-Boot team,
 not of the Board developer ? ( except one would like to do this by
himself .. )

>> And if
>> not what is the "real" eye of the needle here ? I'm just asking
>> because I didn't get the problem here.
>
>It is simply a snapshot of the current U-Boot mainline. The switch
>between Linux/U-Boot is implemented in SPL, and this makes sense because
>SPL is much smaller that the whole U-Boot, dropping also the time that a
>SOC needs to load an image from the storage media.

That's
 what I understood too. I gotta say, this sounds like a working
alternative to skipping U-Boot completely when it comes too keep the
boot times at their lowest, I like that implementation.

Kind Regards,

Frank

* [U-Boot] Re
@ 2011-11-16 19:57 Ma. Jesusa M. Marco
From: Ma. Jesusa M. Marco @ 2011-11-16 19:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Dear beneficiary,

This is to re-notify you of the $600,000.00 USD that was deposited here in the western union office in your favour is available for pickup.

Contact us via email for your M.T.C.N Numbers.

Contact Person: Mr.David Churchill
Tel. +44 703 186 0768
Tel. +44 703 596 3267

Email: ( davidchurchill34 at gmail.com )

* [U-Boot] RE
@ 2011-11-16  8:42 Dr. DAVID GREEN
From: Dr. DAVID GREEN @ 2011-11-16  8:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

From: CHEVRON OIL & GAS ANNUAL EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS @ 2011-11-08 12:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

VIEW ATTACHED DOCUMENT FROM CHEVRON PLC.
From: The Coca-Cola Company @ 2011-11-03  4:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Your email has won ?500,000.00 POUNDS from The Coca-Cola Company online promotions 2011,send your Full names, Age, Sex,Occupation,Phone number & Address to the Promotions Manager (Mrs. Francess Dave) Tel:+447011150911

* [U-Boot] RE
@ 2011-11-01 12:07 CHEVRON OIL & GAS ANNUAL EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS
From: CHEVRON OIL & GAS ANNUAL EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS @ 2011-11-01 12:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

VIEW ATTACHED FILE FROM CHEVRON OIL & GAS COMPANY.
From: CHEVRON OIL & GAS PLC ANNUAL EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS @ 2011-10-30  3:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

VIEW ATTACHED DOCUMENT FROM CHEVRON OIL & GAS PLC
From: MD-GIFT @ 2011-10-28 10:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

VIEW ATTACHMENT FOR DETAILS!
@ 2011-09-13 15:10 joseconsole at iplanmail.com.ar
From: joseconsole at iplanmail.com.ar @ 2011-09-13 15:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Your E-Mail ID Was Awarded 750,000.00 great british pounds In the British
Premier Oil Plc Programmed Send:
Name...
Resident...
Age...
Tel...

* [U-Boot] Re
@ 2011-07-11 22:02 ©Western Union Money Transfer
From: ©Western Union Money Transfer @ 2011-07-11 22:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

You have $85,000USD in cash credit by the International Monetary Funds(IMF)
via western union. Details required: Full Name,Address,Tel,Occupation

Message sent using Telaen Webmail 1.2.0

* [U-Boot] RE
@ 2011-05-08 13:06 BRITISH CANADIAN LOTTERY
From: BRITISH CANADIAN LOTTERY @ 2011-05-08 13:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Name: not available

* [U-Boot] RE
@ 2011-05-01  9:59 PEPSI BOTTLING COMPANY PLC
From: PEPSI BOTTLING COMPANY PLC @ 2011-05-01  9:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

You have won ?500,000.00Pounds,send your names,Age,occupation,phone& Address.

* [U-Boot] re
@ 2011-04-28  6:19 grand6651
From: grand6651 @ 2011-04-28  6:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

 Hello,
I need your full cooperation to enable me move this 8kilogram of gold over
to you in your country for investment. My father who died as the result of a
heart-related condition. His heart condition was due to the death of all the
members of our family as earlier explained, who until his death was an oil
contractor and lived all his life here in Thailand, but unfortunately died.

This 8kilogram of gold in question are deposited in a cargo warehouse here
in Thailand, and if they are not claimed within a time as permitted by the
company, the company will confiscate it.

Presently, I am in possession of the records regarding to this and and I
want you to please come come over to Thailand so that we can clear the gold
from the cargo company.

I want this done so that I can use a good part of my share for helping the
poor and also for investment package in your country under your supervision.
You shall receive 10% of the total sum when we clear the gold from here and
sell it in your country with your assistance.

However, I must assure you that this transaction is safe, you should not be
scared of any thing. I will put all modalities in place to ensure that this
is done in a legitimate way without a single breach of law.
Based on your maximum cooperation, we can finalize this transaction if you
can come over to Thailand.
The gold is 8kilogram.
Please confirm and send me the following details.
I wait your urgent reply.
Thanks

Mark
Mobile: +66807752895
Please reply to this email: markhaines1847 at yahoo.com.my

* [U-Boot] RE
@ 2011-04-19 21:42 PEPSI BOTTLING COMPANY PLC
From: PEPSI BOTTLING COMPANY PLC @ 2011-04-19 21:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

From: PEPSI BOTTLING COMPANY PLC @ 2011-04-19 21:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

@ 2011-04-14 12:30 Hedman Bertil
From: Hedman Bertil @ 2011-04-14 12:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Attn,Dear Friend
This Message Is From The Western Union To The Owner Of This E-mail,

How Are You Today, I Write To Inform You That We Have Already Sent You USD7.000.00 Dollars Through Western Union As We Have Been Given The Mandate To

Transfer Your Full Compensation Payment Total Sum Of US 700,000.00,Via Western Union As Instructed By Our Government.

Contact for details at
Email:westernunion19843 at gmail.com
Tel : +2347037936347

Thanks

Mrs MONICAL S.

* [U-Boot] RE
@ 2010-12-09 21:40 M Benz
From: M Benz @ 2010-12-09 21:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Your Email Id Won ?950,000.00 In Mercedes Benz Xmas Promo. For Claims Send

Name.....

Address......