* Getting gpios from user space based on gpio-line-names
@ 2017-07-03 13:01 Michal Simek
From: Michal Simek @ 2017-07-03 13:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-gpio; +Cc: Linus Walleij

I am trying to find some docs about how to ask for gpio line
based on gpio-line-names in DT. I see line names available via debugfs
which is not suitable for production.
And also I didn't find a way how to ask for gpio Linux number from user
space to start to work with them.
This is for gpio mraa integration which depends on Linux gpio line numbers.

Thanks,
Michal

--
Michal Simek, Ing. (M.Eng), OpenPGP -> KeyID: FE3D1F91
w: www.monstr.eu p: +42-0-721842854