* Graphical virtualization in intel® Atom is possible?
@ 2017-08-17  6:36 Asharaf Perinchikkal
From: Asharaf Perinchikkal @ 2017-08-17  6:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xen-devel; +Cc: Anoop Babu

Hi All,

We are trying to do graphical virtualization in intel® Atom™ E3845(MinnowBoard Turbot Quad-Core board) using xen.

Is it possible to do graphical virtualization in intel® Atom?

If yes,Could you please suggest what are versions of xen and linux recommended to use and steps i need to follow?

Regards
Asharaf P
---Disclaimer------------------------------ This e-mail contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by e-mail and delete the original message. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this transmission that do not relate to the official business of QuEST Global and/or its subsidiaries, shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it. Any statements made herein that are tantamount to contractual obligations, promises, claims or commitments shall not be binding on the Company unless followed by written confirmation by an authorized signatory of the Company. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Re: Graphical virtualization in intel® Atom is possible?
@ 2017-08-17  7:44 ` Haozhong Zhang
From: Haozhong Zhang @ 2017-08-17  7:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Asharaf Perinchikkal; +Cc: Anoop Babu, hongbo.wang, xen-devel

+Hongbo Wang from Intel GPU virtualization team

@ 2017-08-25 12:56   ` Wang, Hongbo
From: Wang, Hongbo @ 2017-08-25 12:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Zhang, Haozhong, Asharaf Perinchikkal, iGVT-g; +Cc: Anoop Babu, xen-devel

+gvtg mailloop.

We haven't tried Atom boards to support GVT-g.
What we have verified are Intel Core platform (client machine), Intel Xeon E3 server with embedded GPU, and
we also tried Apollo Lake (Code name) SoC board but Atom MinnowBoard can't support.

Best regards.
Hongbo
Tel: +86-21-6116 7445
MP: +86-1364 1793 689