* [Call to Action] Yocto Project Bug Triage
@ 2018-05-29 14:00 Stephano Cetola
From: Stephano Cetola @ 2018-05-29 14:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto

Hi All,

Sorry for the cross posting but I want to be sure to hit both the Yocto
Project and OpenEmbedded communities with this information.

It has been brought to our attention that the weekly bug triage has
fallen out of the spotlight and we'd like to get it back into focus.
We'd like to encourage anyone who is interested to join us. The invite
was sent out to the Yocto Project mailing list:

https://lists.yoctoproject.org/pipermail/yocto/2018-May/041308.html

We meet once per week to discuss new bugs (bugs with no target
milestone) and bugs that might have missed their target milestone.

This is a chance for the community to weigh in on features or bugs they
care about, as well as to volunteer their time to see that those items
are completed on schedule.

For those who don't know, we track bugs using bugzilla:
https://bugzilla.yoctoproject.org/

To quickly view the bugs that we are triaging during the meeting, you
can follow along on the wiki:
https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Bug_Triage

We triage bugs in this order:
https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Bug_Triage#Bug_Triage_Order

Joining this meeting can help keep you up to date with the latest news
from the OpenEmbedded and Yocto Project communities. It also helps us
better understand and meet the community's needs.

Cheers,
Stephano

* Re: [Call to Action] Yocto Project Bug Triage
@ 2018-05-29 15:00 ` Trevor Woerner
From: Trevor Woerner @ 2018-05-29 15:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stephano Cetola; +Cc: yocto

Is someone working on putting together a (google?) calendar of the various
project (OE Yocto) meetings?

* Re: [Call to Action] Yocto Project Bug Triage
@ 2018-05-29 15:16   ` Stephano Cetola
From: Stephano Cetola @ 2018-05-29 15:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Trevor Woerner, Michael Halstead; +Cc: yocto

On 5/29/18 8:00 AM, Trevor Woerner wrote:
> Is someone working on putting together a (google?) calendar of the
> various project (OE Yocto) meetings?

Great question.

Michael, do we have access to a Yocto Project google account?

--S

* Re: [Call to Action] Yocto Project Bug Triage
@ 2018-05-29 15:37     ` Michael Halstead
From: Michael Halstead @ 2018-05-29 15:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stephano Cetola, Trevor Woerner; +Cc: yocto, Osier-mixon, Jeffrey

On 05/29/2018 08:16 AM, Stephano Cetola wrote:
> On 5/29/18 8:00 AM, Trevor Woerner wrote:
>> Is someone working on putting together a (google?) calendar of the
>> various project (OE Yocto) meetings?
> Great question.
>
> Michael, do we have access to a Yocto Project google account?
>
> --S

I don't but I think this is being worked on currently. It appears new
meetings are being scheduled by theyoctoproject@gmail.com. Whoever
controls that account should be able to make the calendar public.

--
Michael Halstead
Linux Foundation / SysAdmin

* Re: [Call to Action] Yocto Project Bug Triage
@ 2018-05-29 15:39       ` Osier-mixon, Jeffrey
From: Osier-mixon, Jeffrey @ 2018-05-29 15:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Michael Halstead, Stephano Cetola, Trevor Woerner; +Cc: yocto

Stephen and I put together a meetings page. I'll work with him on a shareable calendar this week.

@ 2018-05-29 15:52         ` Michael Halstead
From: Michael Halstead @ 2018-05-29 15:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Osier-mixon, Jeffrey; +Cc: yocto

The meeting page is https://www.yoctoproject.org/public-virtual-meetings/
for anyone interested.

@ 2018-05-29 16:07           ` Trevor Woerner
From: Trevor Woerner @ 2018-05-29 16:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Michael Halstead; +Cc: yocto, Osier-mixon, Jeffrey

On Tue, May 29, 2018 at 11:52 AM, Michael Halstead <
mhalstead@linuxfoundation.org> wrote:

> The meeting page is https://www.yoctoproject.org/public-virtual-meetings/
> for anyone interested.

Would it be possible to get event planners interested in
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedform.html ?

It makes is so easy for participants to determine when the event will occur
in their own timezone.

* Re: [Call to Action] Yocto Project Bug Triage
@ 2018-05-29 16:25             ` Osier-mixon, Jeffrey
From: Osier-mixon, Jeffrey @ 2018-05-29 16:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Trevor Woerner, Michael Halstead; +Cc: yocto

Hi Trevor & all

Here are links for shared google calendars for

Public meetings: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/b/2?cid=dGhleW9jdG9wcm9qZWN0QGdtYWlsLmNvbQ

Release schedule: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/b/2?cid=M2EwOTI3Y3RwczUxdThyczJqdjF1bGlnZGNAZ3JvdXAuY2FsZW5kYXIuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbQ

I’ll add these links to the web page. Please let me know if you have any trouble with them.

I will also add a request to provide a timezone helper

Jeffrey “Jefro” Osier-Mixon, Intel Corporation
Open Source Community Ecosystem Strategist

@ 2018-05-29 16:44               ` Trevor Woerner
From: Trevor Woerner @ 2018-05-29 16:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Osier-mixon, Jeffrey; +Cc: yocto

On Tue, May 29, 2018 at 12:25 PM, Osier-mixon, Jeffrey <
jeffrey.osier-mixon@intel.com> wrote:

> Here are links for shared google calendars for
>

> Public meetings: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/b/2?cid=
> dGhleW9jdG9wcm9qZWN0QGdtYWlsLmNvbQ
>

> Release schedule: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/b/2?cid=
> M2EwOTI3Y3RwczUxdThyczJqdjF1bGlnZGNAZ3JvdXAuY2FsZW5kYXIuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbQ
>

> I’ll add these links to the web page. Please let me know if you have any
> trouble with them.

Works fine for me.
Thanks!