* Mixed inline and regular extents caused by btrfs/062
@ 2021-08-10  5:49 Qu Wenruo
From: Qu Wenruo @ 2021-08-10  5:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-btrfs

Hi,

Although I understand current kernel can handle mixed inline extent with
regular extent without problem, but the idea of mixing them is still
making me quite unease.

Thus I still go testing with modify btrfs-progs to detect such problem,
and find out btrfs/062 can cause such mixed extents.

Since it's not really causing any on-disk data corruption, but just an
inconsistent behavior, I'm wondering do we really need to fix it.
(This is also the only reason why subpage has disabled inline extent
creation completely, just to prevent such problem).

Any idea on whether we should "fix" the behavior?

Thanks,
Qu