* VRF: ssh port forwarding between non-vrf and vrf interface.
@ 2021-01-22 15:45 Ben Greear
From: Ben Greear @ 2021-01-22 15:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: David Ahern, netdev

Hello,

I have a system with a management interface that is not in any VRF, and then I have
a port that *is* in a VRF.  I'd like to be able to set up ssh port forwarding so that
when I log into the system on the management interface it will automatically forward to
an IP accessible through the VRF interface.

Is there a way to do such a thing?

Thanks,
Ben

--